Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

A Sir's Introdructory Introduction.

Hey guys, my names Sir Jeddi00_ and i thought id introduce my self.

Some people may now me as jeddi,Sir,Sir Jeddi or Sir Jeddi00,but you guys can call me jedd :)

Im british, i live in bristol near to the yogscast and yes i do like to have a cup of tea -.-

Ive been playing on the hells gamers servers for about 3-4 months now and i joined the clan yesterday :D

Ive taked to people on the gmod division and to other people in the community,i love it! Everyone is amazing here and id definatley encourage anyone to join!

I am a recruit of the tf2 division but im wishing to join the gmod division, only because i play gmod more ://

The division system is genuis,the advisors are kind and respectful of everyone,so long as you are the same :)

This IS the best community going! and i wish you guys goodluck on joining if you already havent!(i dont see why not!)

http://youtu.be/JtS8IMN1P1c

This is my view of the community and i hope i can fit in well!

Yours truly Jedd.

P.S Im making my cup of tea now.....care to join ;)