Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Donations For Points Idea

Yeah I got to thinking about this. To play the Devil's Advocate here, it could possibly make the game a pay-to-win. However, to play the Devil's Advocate's Advocate, I believe you can buy Perp Cash, which is essentially the same thing, and I think that's working fine, is it not?

Edited by Sauceome

Im all about anything that generates revenue for the community. More income for the community means more perks for us (better servers/more slots/etc).

And Jango , you only wanna give points away cuz you got like 80,000 points... LMAO! Heres a better idea for you, USE THEM!

• Like 2

And Jango , you only wanna give points away cuz you got like 80,000 points... LMAO! Heres a better idea for you, USE THEM!

I have 85K right and its slowly growing each day i play... most of my gameplay i hide and be the last human. also i make my money back with profits that mean i do use my points...but not that much tho( I'm a point whore)

Edited by JangoD'soulâ„¢

I'm mostly in favor of this idea, only, I see one issue. Let's talk about Minecraft. Most popular servers offer a donation system, where they donate and the player receives god-like armor. If we implement a donation points system, we'd might be seeing squeakers carrying Grim Reaper Machine Guns with tons of ammo, and like with Minecraft, that isn't gonna be fun when you have the guy with no skill killing everyone just because he donated to the server. So if we're gonna implement this I think it should be limited.

Edited by ReaperRaptor

I'm am mostly in favor of this idea, only, I see one issue. Let's talk about Minecraft. Most popular servers offer a donation system, where they donate and the player receives god-like armor. If we implement a donation points system, we'd might be seeing squeakers carrying Grim Reaper Machine Guns with tons of ammo, and like with Minecraft, that isn't gonna be fun when you have the guy with no skill killing everyone just because he donated to the server. So if we're gonna implement this I think it should be limited.

I only think this is for the zombie server, like css rep is only for css jb, csgo jb or tf2 jb.

Because donating for custom guns/ammo etc gets boring quite fast for the poor guys.

The way I see the ZS server as it stands is a casual-competitive sort of setup. Any additions like hats I feel would ruin the experience for new players and alienate them. Points for $$$ might have a place and I'll bring it up at the meeting but I feel that if anything cosmetic is added it would be skins. Only if the players using the skins would be affected by transparency radius. I'll include more Saturday.