Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Fbi Suggestion (Please Read)

Cman3144

So I was thinking about how there was an Unmarked Police Car in that SGM Police Car Pack we got for the normal police cars.. So I went searching for FBI player models.. Alittle bit later I found them.. So why not add an FBI? The FBI should get a pistol and a MP5 like swat but they don't have a lot of ammo in the MP5, they don't get armor, and they don't get to do traffic stops.. Also of corse they have a baton and hand cuffs like any other cop. They can chase people thoe. And without a mayor there should be room for 2 FBI, and the max FBI that could be made maybe should be 4? Also i was thinking if you choose to put this on PERP there is a FBI Office on the ssecont floor of the nexus, you could put the NPC to become FBI there. And I will be honest and say I have no idea if this can be done... I know nothing about GMod Servers. Please comment saying what you think about my idea!

Links:

FBI Player Models: http://steamcommunit...s/?id=107411755

SGM Police Car Pack: http://steamcommunit...s/?id=144415557

Photos: https://www.dropbox....nfd9/Photos.rar

Ideas I Liked That Were In The Comments: Like some people put down in the comments have Like a DNA Scanner or someway to investigate a person who is dead on the ground see if they were hit by a car and you collect evidence off the body to find the killer. Also possible add the Civilian version of the Crown Victoria to the Shop so people could buy it and the unmarked car would blind in more... I really liked that idea actually. :D Maybe the FBI should get a Silenced Pistol? Comment saying if you think they should get a Silenced Pistol. :)

Added Later: I just thought about this.. Maybe the name tag of the FBI should be green like a Civilian.. So if the FBI was in there car driving around it could be harder to see if it was an FBI.. Or lets say an FBI was half way around the corner watching you, you couldn't just see hes/her name tag and know its a cop.

I want to get this post back active! Leave a comment saying what you think I should change in this post or what you think about it! I will usally take what you think or want changed and edit it in this post! ;)

Edited by Cman3144
  • Like 6

This actually sounds like a pretty good idea, they have a car with speeds somewhere around a patrol cruiser, and they would be limited to basically what SWAT do (warrants, raids). Now, not sure on having 4 FBI agents at one time. That seems like it could be a bit too overpowering with that amount at one time, considering there would most likely be an amount of SWAT at the same time.

Of course, this seems like a pretty good idea, and all of the kinks could most likely be worked out eventually.

• Like 2

I don't see any reason to have them, considering they don't really do anything different besides having different cars/models.

Basically, a mid way mark between cops and swat, that have unmarked cars.

I'm *Meh* on this idea. Not much point, but for the sake of variety, I can see why you would like it. There are other things that I think could be put above this.

• Like 1

Shouldn't the skins have to be the same as other people to blend in , and they should have some kind of arrest baton that only arrests warrented people lol

+1

I get what your saying.. but.. You know I never thought about it like that. I will keep thinking about what you said maybe I can come up with something better?

+1 i like the player model looking the same thing,, people always look for swat or cops but having a plainclothes guy could be fun and add some rp value. The DNA scanner is a great idea then they can warrant the person for murder. I see this as having some merit as a new job class that could be fun, entertaining, and something different.

• Like 3

+1. But, give them M4's with 2 mags and a silenced USP. And maybe allow the civilian version of the Crown Vic to be purchased by civilians so the unmarked car blends in more. overall I think its a great idea, this gamemode needs more jobs.

the more stuff this server has the more different we are from the different servers and if we have more stuff than other servers and that will make us more popular and more popular means more people buying vip,gold, and perp cash PROFIT! physical labor = popularity and money i say this is a good idea to add this :agree::thumb:

• Like 1

I don't see any reason to have them, considering they don't really do anything different besides having different cars/models.

It would be a boring job unless we gave them something to do, especially since they don't do traffic stops and etc...

If we had an investigation system it would help this job more, like when a person is unconscious, an FBI agent could walk up, and see why they are unconscious, like from a shot to *location* or beaten or hit by a car... and if we could check person for a gun, and check the gun to the bullet, and same for cars, check for bloodstains on a car, or knuckles for busted skin, or blood on their hands or such...

But this would be a hard technical system to implement...

But as FBI stands for investigation...

• Like 1

+1. But, give them M4's with 2 mags and a silenced USP. And maybe allow the civilian version of the Crown Vic to be purchased by civilians so the unmarked car blends in more. overall I think its a great idea, this gamemode needs more jobs.

this would be MUCH to overpowered, and would be hard to hide from other civilians. I personaly think just a silenced pistol with handcuffs and a dna scanner. Mabey a mp5SD, and possibly a tazer.

• Like 1

this would be MUCH to overpowered, and would be hard to hide from other civilians. I personaly think just a silenced pistol with handcuffs and a dna scanner. Mabey a mp5SD, and possibly a tazer.

Hmm.. Guess I really never thought about it being OP.. Time to edit my post some more. lol

It would be a boring job unless we gave them something to do, especially since they don't do traffic stops and etc...

If we had an investigation system it would help this job more, like when a person is unconscious, an FBI agent could walk up, and see why they are unconscious, like from a shot to *location* or beaten or hit by a car... and if we could check person for a gun, and check the gun to the bullet, and same for cars, check for bloodstains on a car, or knuckles for busted skin, or blood on their hands or such...

But this would be a hard technical system to implement...

But as FBI stands for investigation...

Well if you want to get technical the FBI is a federal agency and would have no reason, nor inclination, to investigate hit & runs in the city.

As for the job itself, and the notion of investigation, it would end up being more trouble than its worth. The "perfect world" scenario for how people would RP the job just wouldn't happen.

Well if you want to get technical the FBI is a federal agency and would have no reason, nor inclination, to investigate hit & runs in the city.

As for the job itself, and the notion of investigation, it would end up being more trouble than its worth. The "perfect world" scenario for how people would RP the job just wouldn't happen.

Got to create supply for the demand....

• 2 months later...

I quite like the idea of a investigating agent of some sort. Usually as cops you show up to raids far out of city too late, and have no idea who. I usually get bored of perp as i cant grow or do raids without getting my butt kicked, so i usually just play swat or cops, and a little more variety in the jobs available would make it a lot more fun