Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Perp Suggestion! Taxi Cab Job!

Chewsty

I'm Suggesting a Taxi Cab Driver job for the PERP server! In the job you should apply for it at either Industrial or City Garage! When you get the job you pickup the Taxi cab vehicle which for the vehicle model I think should be a classic 40s sedan or a new crown Victoria. Or even a mini van if possible. Then on the cell phones besides settings, contacts, and 911, it should say Taxi! Next the player selects Taxi and it Patches through to a random taxi driver in the map. then the Taxi vehicle estimates how much money the trip will cost and the player taking the taxi ride can't leave the taxi vehicle until he/she pays. The Drivers can wear their normal clothes. There can be an option where if the player having the ride doesn't have enough money the driver can let them out to go get money. If the player does not go get money and threatens the driver, the driver has a glock pistol on them like any crooked taxi driver in new jersey. Message me on Steam or Notify me on HG for any more help and info. Thanks!

I want that Van...

Bus driver job would be awesome!

But if you're looking for a good looking taxi look at the one TDM made in this pack: http://steamcommunit...s/?id=113999373

I want that Van lol...

BUS JOB!!! Because we need another really big vehicle to smash into the smaller ones... As well as transportation because some people just don't have a way to and from places even though 90% of the places they need to get too is in the city...