Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Map Changes (Halo Survival Maps!)

Guest csfrank271

Guest csfrank271

Could we please change the map list? We need to replace the objective maps 'Crests of Waves' and 'Gauntlet', as they tend not to be played correctly. However, we should keep 'Reactor', :Lambda Core', 'Upward', and 'Dump', as people are familiar with these and objective maps require a strong level of familiarity. In addition, I think we need to remove the least played normal cade maps, and add in some new ones for a bit of variety

Also, how about a Halo survival map? I asked the server a while ago if they would enjoy a Halo map and, well, the result is included as an attachment

(Keep in mind there were three vote options - 'Yes', 'No', and 'Shut Up' - 'Yes' won with an overwhelming majority)

post-17504-0-43509700-1378518865_thumb.jpg

I'm working on a list right now. (See the thread about two map issues). The list expands as i play on more maps and look into more detail than most. Crests of waves is on my list because zombie spawn points are campable and people end up just farming points on this map or just end up losing because they don't know what to do. even on that note there are memory leaks up the ass on this map because of a few info_triggers aren't functioning correctly.

As for halo maps... if you can find some ZS halo maps post them here. Im sure one of the admins will look at it.

Edited by Drakonman