Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Health: Better Input = Better Output

F4ithl3ss

If you want to put on weight, eat the right food.

If you want to lose weight, eat the right food.

If you want to put on muscle, eat the right food.

If you want to be healthy, eat the right food.

If you want to live longer, eat the right food.

This can not be stressed enough. We sit on our computers, we play video games, and we don't want to step away from the computer for 10 or 20 minutes to prepare a meal. Instead, we want the bag of chips that have been sitting in the cabinet for over a year and have yet to expire. Why? Because food like this tastes better, because food like this makes you happy, and because food like this gives the illusion that your body has been satiated. However, what your body is really craving is nutrition, nutrition that we sometimes fail to provide. In a fast paced, instant gratification, consumerism lifestyle, most people will not take the time to read nutritional facts and reach for the produce drawer when there is bag of chips sitting right in front of them. However, what those people don't realize is the effects that the "harmless" snack is going to have on their attitude, their attentiveness, their organs, their skin, their energy levels, and essentially any other mental or physical attribute that one can imagine. "You are what you eat" isn't just a phrase that should be thrown around as a joke, it's a phrase that should be taken literally.

To explain further, I would like to suggest a video for all of you to watch concerning our diets, our bodies, our health, our performance, and the correlation between all of these. This video is called "Hungry for Change" and a trailer for the video is shown below. You can find this video on Netflix, in stores, or probably on the internet as well. Although this video is very far to the extreme when it comes to health, it contains many valid points and factual information about the food industry and the way our bodies function. I'm not suggesting everyone eat nothing but vegetables, nuts, and fresh meats like it is suggested in this video and like I do, but the more bad foods that you are able to cut out of your diet, the better. So please, give this video a watch, and I'm sure that if nothing else, you'll find it to be very interesting.

• Like 1

• 6 months later...

Its hard for me , i come home everyday exhausted, sleepy all i want to do is sit down and play some csgo < not helping my health

6 months ago i was at the gym everyday , eating my best

I had fit all over

i don't know how i can get back into this

Gym meaning Boxing

and maybe if i determined my self a bit more

i could been in tournaments making money and maybe enough to upgrade my pc !

Can any of you give me some tips ?

meaning keeping my energy or staying determined

Its hard for me , i come home everyday exhausted, sleepy all i want to do is sit down and play some csgo < not helping my health

6 months ago i was at the gym everyday , eating my best

I had fit all over

i don't know how i can get back into this

Gym meaning Boxing

and maybe if i determined my self a bit more

i could been in tournaments making money and maybe enough to upgrade my pc !

Can any of you give me some tips ?

meaning keeping my energy or staying determined

TBH, i do the same shit, come home too lazy to do anything, I just go to the gym 4x a week to stay in shape and its worked out for me. As for determination, you just gotta look at yourself and realize you are the best thing that can happen to yourself. I found it really easy to drive myself to go to the gym often just out of pure want to be healthier and be in a better shape. I haven't gone to the gym in a little due to being unable to afford costs (i know, right?) and cannot wait to get back.