Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Hey! I'm New! Any Suggestions/tips?

Hey! So, I'm technically not a member, I have only submitted a application, but I was just wondering, If I do get into HG, do you guys have an tips/suggestions for me? I am going to go on TS and a few of the servers to introduce myself, but I'm kind of shy around a HUGE group of new people. I do have a few friends from school here, but they are always off playing with their friends in different games that I don't have yet. I play TF2, Minecraft, LoL, WoW and many many more, If any of you guys were wondering. Anyways, if you guys could just maybe introduce yourselves and give me some tips and tricks that would be awesome! Thanks everyone!! :)

• Like 1

Everyone above me has lied to you.

As long as you are respectful, don't hack and don't break rules, you'll get into hg as a recruit, no trick to it. But from there ya got to start playing the game....

From my experience, and depending on your dL, taking your shirt off on tinychat is the way to get promoted XD

jk, but yea, it's a community, so you will be noticed if you play on the servers, but actually interacting with people is the way to go.

Annnnwayyss, welcome