Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Logitech G930 Headset? Yes? No?

XxwonderbredxX

Should I get the Logitech G930 Headset?  

10 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Hey guys.

I'm in need of a new Headset. I'm really looking at the "Logitech G930" Headset.

I wanna buy it, but first I want your guy's opinion on this.

I read a bunch of reviews. I liked them. EXCEPT ONE! They aren't all that great with Bass. Which I LOVE. I love dubstep, that's why I need help too.

http://goo.gl/tzow5J Newegg

http://goo.gl/CPzixz Ebay (It's Newegg's Ebay)

Thanks! :D

get astros.

Ain't nobody got money for that.

Turtle beach. I have a pair of the ear force x12 and they work great. The length of cord is kinda annoying (16 feet) but I loved the bass and its ability to give you a "3D" Surround sound. Granted its not true surround but they are awesome.

I was thinking of Turtle Beach when I first heard it come out. Then it wasn't good. So I didn't even buy it.

that will mess up your hair.

I don't mind. lol

Turtle beach. I have a pair of the ear force x12 and they work great. The length of cord is kinda annoying (16 feet) but I loved the bass and its ability to give you a "3D" Surround sound. Granted its not true surround but they are awesome.

DONT EVER GET TURTLE BEACHES

I bought 3 sets of these the first two broke within 2 months so I though oh well I will just get a more expensive pair. BOOM 1 month 80 dollars down the fucking drain. #Shure's in ear get em love em.