Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Cooking For Guys!

kimzy

Hello. Hi tharr.

WELL! problemo's as I'm a huge foreigner.

I'll be going to meet Aesopp in like 3 weeks and we'll be staying together there for about 2-3 weeks but we'll be cooking too cause we don't wanna go get takeaway every night (I would like to keep my european body shape instead of taking shape of an american.)

You guys are all men/boys/whatevers so I need your help.

WHAT oh WHAT, american male gamers, do you like for food that is pretty easy to make, so that I can keep my man happy when I'm there? I could feed the man potatoes every day (europe, fuckyeah) but I think he'll punch me in the D if I would do that. I tried googling it but all I could find was fancy shit and I don't feel like cooking like hours a day when I'm there excuse my laziness.

Recipes and pictures would be awesome but just the name will do too, I have mastered the art of googling my own shit :3

What I'll definitely be trying to make is philly cheese steak but you can't eat that for 2-3 weeks yakno.

TLDR: I need american simple food that the average guy loves.

• Like 3

Tacos seem like they would be easy. Hamburger with some taco seasoning, then you just buy the other stuff you need like taco shells, lettuce, shredded cheese, etc.

Grilled cheese - everyone loves a good grilled cheese and only take a couple minutes to make (similarly grilled PB&J's are awesome)

that's all i can think of because idk how to cook :D

Well chicken, beef, steak are good choices you want to keep your figure. So keep in mind having vegetables like broccoli,carrots, onions, corn etc..

Easy convenience food like pizza rolls, hotpockets, ramen, are high in sodium and other shit you don't want to eat.

Chicken; you can make southwestern chicken using a couple spices; http://www.food.com/recipe/southwest-chicken-136429

Beef Stew; http://americanfood.about.com/od/classicchowdersandstews/r/beefstew.htm (guy related, so i think he would enjoy this).

Cooklinglight.com has good healthy recipes for tacos too; http://www.cookinglight.com/food/top-rated-recipes/best-taco-recipes-00412000075506/

my two-cents, enjoy :)

Buy him taco bell. Problem solved.

Seeing as europeans don't have all of that takeaway except for mcdonalds in belgium, we're definitely going to check out taco bell, chick-fil-a and all the other stuff but every now and again I would like some veggies and just normal food lol

thanks guys for the help already :)

edit:

Loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

I'll punch you

Edited by Kimzy

as someone who is really lazy but is also a passable cook (never had complaints) peppers, onions, ground beef, and chicken are your friends.

make bruschetta:

dice chicken

feta cheese

olives

tomatoes

bread toasted with olive oil

combine

eat

or jambalaya (probably butchered that spelling)

literally just put rice, chicken, peppers, onions, sausage, some seasonings in a pot and let it go for a while

• Like 3

turtle soup

saw that one coming haha

ask your grandmother , they are like literally like the masters of the food

I can cook what my grandma can cook cause cooking is not too hard it's just I'm not from the states lemonadieboy idk what americans like, I just know they don't like potatoes everyday :)

where is asshop from in the US i know my style of cooking is Texas BBQ hes he like something like that?

VA, he loves bbQ

I can cook what my grandma can cook cause cooking is not too hard it's just I'm not from the states lemonadieboy idk what americans like, I just know they don't like potatoes everyday :)

buy an american cook book? but be ready to deal with the imperial system!

Also try pasta in a meat sauce; boil water >cook pasta for 8 minutes > cook sauce in a separate pot > combine