Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

141 Kills :)

Gomorrah

I was very excited to get 300 kills on hazard 3 months or so ago. Getting kill counts that high requires unique circumstances; Great barricades and no good defenders except you. Highest I've seen is 330 which I did on hazard as well a month ago, but I've heard of higher happening. No one bought a gun except me and I got a grim on wave 1. Had 330 kills when we died on wave 4....Potential for 500+ lost.

I still remember the weeks following the use of my underpass barricade. No proof of the kills since the screenshot is long gun but I made over 200 kills with the sentry. This was before the katana, suicide bomb or any of the other custom weapons that just seem to point farm.

I was very excited to get 300 kills on hazard 3 months or so ago. Getting kill counts that high requires unique circumstances; Great barricades and no good defenders except you. Highest I've seen is 330 which I did on hazard as well a month ago, but I've heard of higher happening. No one bought a gun except me and I got a grim on wave 1. Had 330 kills when we died on wave 4....Potential for 500+ lost.

Well you guys shut me up, heh.

Edited by shaungeo

• 3 years later...