Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Car Audio

KiKaZz epic bro

I am an active member on the SMD car audio forums if any of you are you may have seen my truck.

Vehicle:

1997 Dodge Dakota Sport Club Cab

Big3 in Kicker 1/0 OFC Wire

Hifonics 1700.1D Class D amplifier for sub

JL Audio g6600 6 channel amp for door speakers and tweeters

Fi Car Audio BL series 18" Subwoofer

Kicker KS65 Door Speakers

Ported box in back seat tuned to around 35 hz

Custom Amp Rack

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/143470-kikazzs-97-dakota-build-updates-last-page/

that is the link to my full build.

check it out and leave comments or questions here or there guys

thanks! :)

I'm not trying to bash, I have a serious question... why do people put decals on their windows like what you have on the windshield... all that says is "I have an expensive sound system. If you see me in a dark parking lot at night alone please break my window and feel free to take what you wish"

I'm not trying to bash, I have a serious question... why do people put decals on their windows like what you have on the windshield... all that says is "I have an expensive sound system. If you see me in a dark parking lot at night alone please break my window and feel free to take what you wish"

cuz built right ur not getting it out of the vehicle ;) and insurance and alarms. and 99% of ppl dont know what the decal is especially in my area. so im not worried.

Believe me if someone wants something bad enough they will get it lol. Bolted in, Spot welded, whatever. We have tweakers in Missouri really bad and they get so twacked out of their minds they don't care how much noise they make or what it takes to keep that high going. lol. A "group" of them just hit a car dealership for over 125 catalytic converters in less the 4 hours using sawzalls with diamond cutting blades... = LOUD AS HELL!

I don't know where you are from. I can only speak for where i live and i have to agree here you would not want to advertise your shit all over your car. Heard of turbos, superchargers, batteries, dresskits, hoods, etc being stolen around here. Meth is a crazy drug...

Edited by Frugly

most ppl have everything insure for cost and then some for that reason.

Smart Man.

''insurance" is always a must with things of high value! Be sure you add theft protection to your auto insurance then just spend away keep all your receipts if possible and if anything should happen god forbid. That woofer cost $1100 not $800! Catch my drift? Depending on your insurer it might seem a high cost coverage but believe me it will be worth it. Don't be the one that says "ah, i don't need that, no one will steal my stuff" BAM! It's gone and you refer back to this thread thinking wow wish i would of listened to those guys... DON'T be that guy... :)

lol i try to be nice but i did set off a few alarm on accident at the college. just a general thing is turn it down in neighborhoods and at stopsigns or lights. other than that i go full tilt. and dont test and tune in your garage. lol go to a empty parking lot.

Always do your test in a walmart parking lot on a sunday afternoon. Right at the big crosswalk that they have for the women with strollers to hear.

usually its a accessories coverage poilicy. only a few bucks more a month. but everything must be secured to the vehicle. not a box just sitting in the trunk. like bolted down

Wow... I had to pay a extra $22 a month for theft protection.. Granted after two years its additional at no cost.