Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Do You Remember Shooting Your First Gun?n

kimzy

What, a european starting a firearms topic?

This is just me bragging about going to the states and shooting shit bitches! :D

I shot a magnum .357 kaliber at my boyfriends parents house (holy bananas I'm still shaking!)

First gun I ever touched and I think I might be in love.

WATTAFUCK why is there fire coming from the barrell, and like, smoke and shit!

Here's some pictures aesopp's mommy made!

First one: just getting that basic information, no one wants their limbs shot off by me so, I might as well just listen.

Second one: I know I look like a tool, and my leg is wrong but who cares haha I was ready to shoot that first bullet. After my first bullet though I didnt want any more it was a little scary!

Third one: I did that shit! my man and his daddy so proud of me, I only fucked one bullet next to the target, of which I'm pretty proud . they encouraged me to finish at least one clip, and I did a few more after it cause I started to like it.

Fourth one: my man showing me how it's done. They used some other peww peww but the bullet cases fly out of it, I didnt want that it looked so scary :)

Fifth one: ker blamm! tired as fuck, back at the lake house, showing off my first target. "MY HANDS ARE SHAKING, MY HANDS ARE SHAKING" (fps doug reference)

I took some of the bullet cases and a bullet I shot back to Belgium and the TSA didn't even rip me a new asshole, like what! :)

Thats the story of me shooting my first gun. First thing I'm doing when I go back is shooting again, fuck it was so much fun!

MURRCA FUCKYEAH

so how did y'alls first shooting go?

post-8230-0-44271600-1392299088_thumb.jpg

post-8230-0-14379500-1392299243_thumb.jpg

post-8230-0-48489600-1392299569_thumb.jpg

post-8230-0-20372900-1392299574_thumb.jpg

post-8230-0-70226400-1392299577_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I shot a shotgun over/under got 3/5 targets.

Specifics about the gun: Can't tell due to the fact im danish and i cant really explain danish - english.. But it was a nice strong shotgun, got the targets at 25 meters distance during hunting training, You know, Clay Pigeons training shot in a row (not side shot but row shot w/e.

:P I did it last week at age of 15 but im proud :D

Edited by Tut

I'm an Eagle Scout and my first shooting experience was in the Boy Scouts. .22 bolt action rifle with iron sights, shooting at 25 yards at summer camp. Had to get 5 groupings of 5 shots under the size of a dime to get that merit badge. So much fun, has made me the gun nut I am today.

First gun I ever shot was a .308 M14A1 followed two magazines later by a G3.

I was in heaven, and my shoulder did kind of hurt ahahahahaha. <3

Next: AK47, Mosin Nagant, and a Lee Enfield.

Dam, you started off heavy and heavenly. The M14 is a piece of art and they don't make them like that anymore.

Is it bad if I don't remember?

I'm with lack I can't remember my very first time....... The first one that comes to mind is I was about 10 or so. It was Thanksgiving out at my Grandmother farm. After all the eating and stuff was don. All the childern about 9-21 we out in the field to shoot clay pigeons. Think it was a 10 or 12 gauge shotgun pump action. Think I hit atleast 2 out of 5 if not more. It was a good day.