Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

[Official] Hellsgamers Ranked 5X5 Teams

StyleeZy

You've all been asking, so here it is. HeLLsGamers Ranked 5s. Currently Im NOT accepting any applications for any of these teams, I need to have a small meeting with other members of strategy staff before we push this forward. This will be the formatting / names / system for our ranked 5s teams. Players who are on these teams are expected to take it seriously and dedicate time to these teams. If you are found to be on a team in which we feel you arent truely trying to progress with, we reserve the right to drop/sub/replace any player from any team (we will give you a lot of notice). Thanks.

YOU CAN APPLY FOR OUR RANKED 5S TEAMS HERE:

http://hellsgamers.c...am-applications

6Lvluy8.jpg

(Bronze - Silver Players)

TOP: -

Stats

MID: @Kalron -

Stats

ADC: @godisdead -

Stats

SUPPORT: @Demosthenes -

Stats

JUNGLER:

pp6Rx2K.jpg

(Silver - Gold Players)

TOP:

MID: -

Stats

ADC:

SUPPORT:

8bAd2YG.jpg

(Gold - Platinum Players)

TOP:

MID:

ADC:

SUPPORT:

JUNGLER:

0uCULIB.jpg

(Platinum - Diamond Players)

TOP: Solo Q Too Hard (HG Account Pending) -

Stats

MID: -

Stats

SUPPORT: @Daewooo -

Stats

JUNGLER: @Wtfisgoingon -

Stats

PDxLtim.jpg

(Diamond - Challenger Players)

TOP:

MID:

ADC:

SUPPORT:

JUNGLER:

• Like 15

Challenger team? You might need some money to recruit some of the NA LCS players onto Hellsgamers. ;)

IMO there should be 2 teams all bronze-gold (in solo-queue). And may the best team win. (as in, gain rank).

The team that does well in promos and gets higher ranked can choose whatever color they want for their team name.

That makes the most sense to me, at least.

(for those who don't play league: Ranked 5x5 is an entirely separate league from Solo-queue, so you start from scratch.)

Edited by godisdead

Challenger team? You might need some money to recruit some of the NA LCS players onto Hellsgamers. ;)

IMO there should be 2 teams all bronze-gold (in solo-queue). And may the best team win. (as in, gain rank).

The team that does well in promos and gets higher ranked can choose whatever color they want for their team name.

That makes the most sense to me, at least.

(for those who don't play league: Ranked 5x5 is an entirely separate league from Solo-queue, so you start from scratch.)

There will be multiple teams in each 'color' destination, with titles A, B, C soforth. And dem LCS players know they want to represent HG :P

There will be multiple teams in each 'color' destination, with titles A, B, C soforth. And dem LCS players know they want to represent HG :P

Okay sounds good. Im just forewarning you that 'team black' will be empty forever, I'm not sure if you play League or follow their pro scene, but there's only 50 challenger players and they are all sponsored, subs of official LCS teams or actual main players of LCS teams. So that's why I thought a realistic bracket for us would be more like fitting what we come up with rather than over-reaching (putting the cart before the horse,etc).

It's no disrespect to Hellsgamers, but challenger is an extremely extremely extremely small fraction of NA's 10+ million playerbase.

Edited by godisdead

Okay sounds good. Im just forewarning you that 'team black' will be empty forever, I'm not sure if you play League or follow their pro scene, but there's only 50 challenger players and they are all sponsored, subs of official LCS teams or actual main players of LCS teams. So that's why I thought a realistic bracket for us would be more like fitting what we come up with rather than over-reaching (putting the cart before the horse,etc).

It's no disrespect to Hellsgamers, but challenger is an extremely extremely extremely small fraction of NA's 10+ million playerbase.

I play league of legends 5 hours a day and watch all LCS/OGN. Im not going to take it as disrespect because theres nothing to disrespect. This system is meant for players to fill their own teams (with help of leadership organization). If no challenger/diamond players want to participate in our ranked 5's teams, that's perfectly acceptable. It's no loss :-) . Also, not all challenger players are sponsored or LCS players at all, I dont know where you got that part from.

League has 30+ million players now (34 million to be exact in the last report made by riot). Easily 10+ million of that are in NA.

That being said, with 50 in challenger, (5 of them being Wildturtle and 2 beng Bjergerking usually lol, among other pro players with multiple challenger accounts), that leaves a super small handful compared to the 10 million we have on NA servers (maybe its 15million, I know NA houses the largest player base).

Where I am "getting that part from" is basic math. Even being generous and saying there are 45 total players in challenger after you minus the smurf accounts, then divide that by the lower mark of 10 million, that leaves you with 0.0000045.

So like I said no disrespect but it just seems overreaching to have a challenger team inless you have tons of money XD. If so then more power to you.

I'm glad you support league and I am glad you watch OGN. if you really are involved heavily with League then I don't get why you created a team black, inless there is a massive amount of money behind hells gamers I was not aware of. If so please forgive me for my ignorance, I am new to the organization.

Edited by godisdead

League has 30+ million players now (34 million to be exact in the last report made by riot). Easily 10+ million of that are in NA.

That being said, with 50 in challenger, (5 of them being Wildturtle and 2 beng Bjergerking usually lol, among other pro players with multiple challenger accounts), that leaves a super small handful compared to the 10 million we have on NA servers (maybe its 15million, I know NA houses the largest player base).

Where I am "getting that part from" is basic math. Even being generous and saying there are 45 total players in challenger after you minus the smurf accounts, then divide that by the lower mark of 10 million, that leaves you with 0.0000045.

So like I said no disrespect but it just seems overreaching to have a challenger team inless you have tons of money XD. If so then more power to you.

I'm glad you support league and I am glad you watch OGN. if you really are involved heavily with League then I don't get why you created a team black, inless there is a massive amount of money behind hells gamers I was not aware of. If so please forgive me for my ignorance, I am new to the organization.

Sigh. First off the team is not challenger only, it's diamond-challenger. And I made it because it costs us NOTHING to have the option and is NO cost to me nor HG. It's there for it to fill itself. It will not be hard to find a diamond team, if you read the thread, black is diamond+.

First of all, I have multiple friends in high Diamond 1 with a few of them being challenger. They are all not sponsored. Most of them are university students who are just really good at the game. High D1/Challenger players are not all on teams. There are many of them actively seeking teams. However most of these guys will want to take it super serious and looking for organizations to back them financially, because they want to break into the NACL and eventually LCS. However, if any high D1 and Challenger players apply to HellsGamers, or HellsGamers recruits a team already formed of D1 - Challenger players, they will most likely request money/funds, unless of course they were already in the organization. Many gaming communities have D1-Challenger teams and do not pay them, but they were original members of the community from another game or bought in by a friend/manager.

That being said, it is possible to recruit high elo players, but I would say just do not do it, if you want to keep your wallet, because they'll move on if they do not find at multiple people within their skill range. That being said, if HellsGamers does find a diamond1/challenger team, (Black), will we be able to afford them? If so, I could start asking around, as I do know of some higher elo teams with D1's that just plays under random names, because they have no real organization.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...