Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Help, Ima Newb Player Lol.

Joshua Lee

I just started playing this week & it took me awhile just to figure out how to use turrets & cade x.x The help section in-game is not very helpful & to my dismay I didn't even know what to do & when I was in the process of figuring out the hammer & I blankly used a nail on Smitty's cade... Worst mistake ever.., Lets just say I found myself in a group of zombs after that lol. Anyways I have a few questions & Would like some help on knowing what to do & how to be helpful to the team.

Question 1. How does the team "accidentally" kill me? This has happened a couple times, is this done by turrets/other? & how can I avoid it? Okay that was 3 lol.

Question 2. How can I be helpful to my team other than using a gun to shoot zombs?

Question 3. Is there a way that i can see every person around me so that when I want to be a medic I can heal them? I find it hard to find & heal players with low health when I can't find them. Or if you have any suggestions for being medic I would love the advice.

Question 4. When I set my own detonator off does that kill me & my team also when we are near? Or just myself?

Question 5. How do you guys get so many points?

Question 6. Are there donation perks? If yes where can I find that?

Question 7. Any advice from an experienced player?

Think that's it for now, thanks for any help :)

Since 1, 3, 4, and 6 were answered ill answer your other questions

2) Repair stuff, use crates, resupply

5) If your cruel, let people die, loot their body, heal every one, repair everything, point whore.

7) As someone whos soloed / run n gunned in ZS, Only do it when you can learn how to evade zombies, jump through stuff properly, learn how to walk fast with knifes(items that arent heavy), learn how to fight zombies head on without assistance. Also, loot and greed is the way.

• Like 1

For Good Luck, do not listen to the regulara they can be utter dickheadswhen it comes to noobs including myself, try not to interfere with cading, if you want to learn I suggest a map where there are many spots, if you need help speak up, im willing to help. I advise you go ask Smitty for points he is like Santa ;) Dont do that., See you ingame, Heads Up Boi

Camper

For Good Luck, do not listen to the regulara they can be utter dickheadswhen it comes to noobs including myself.

Yeah I know exactly what you mean lol, Demanding, mean, intolerable...

Thanks for the advice! Tho I don't use a mic :( ik ik I should.. Its just hard for me.

Webflashing it is possible to see players around me,I found out that If you press F1 & then Options then turn down Transparency Radius I can see every person around me :D Works great for medic.