Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

I Was Perm Blacklisted From Cading For No Reason, Mod Said I Shitcaded With No Warning

Joshua Lee

I was making a good cade, trying to make it even the best I could with what I had & I thought it wasn't that bad, I only had 1 prop nailed to another prop because it was not long enough & I needed to close that gap, It was good enough for people to shoot through, I got no warning from anyone through mic or chat before I was suddenly perm banned because some admin didn't like it? I see people make horrid cades & not get banned from it but then when I make a descent one with the best of my ability with what I have I get perm banned for it.. I would understand zlist for a round but this is unfair, I feel like this admin had it out for me, didn't even get a warning. I have screenshots of the exact cade I got banned for in this link http://imgur.com/lS0...WO7btvj,dxrI8UZ I was moving the boxes in the front at the time I was blacklisted, that's why one looks crooked but its just not nailed in. I had to put all them boxes on one side for a backup, I didnt have another wooden plank or I would of placed that there, Its just logical whether it looks bad or not.

Edited by inermotion

The rules say

• 2. Admins MUST warn a wrongdoer in ADMIN chat before punishing (except for hackers).
  • 18. Do not barricade poorly (i.e building a barricade that cannot be shot through or hard to see through)

I was given no warning & Players could both see & shoot through my cade. I admit it wasn't the best cade but I am still new & I was trying my best. I just don't understand why I was blacklisted & not zlisted for a round if he really thought it was that bad, It shows very poor judgement on that admin.

Edited by inermotion

I don't understand x.x lol, Why would they do that? D: & reduced to how long? If it was a joke & an accident shouldn't it be taken off? I don't think I violated any cade rules considering what I had to work with. There is no reason why I should still be punished for whatever duration of time unless done out of spite.

Edited by inermotion

I don't understand x.x lol, Why would they do that? D: & reduced to how long? If it was a joke & an accident shouldn't it be taken off? I don't think I violated any cade rules considering what I had to work with. There is no reason why I should still be punished for whatever duration of time unless done out of spite.

https://hellsgamers.com/hgbans.php?i=113686-topsy-turvy-mayhem

in this it says I was banned for Barricading which I was doing, I want to know why I was when I did not do anything wrong? My cade really was not that bad , I had limited props & did what I did while trying not to nail props to other props. No players had a problem with it or I would have seen them type it in chat or heard them say something, Players were actually helping me make it by collecting props for me, it also was not a threat because my cade was optional, there was a much better cade next to mine. So I want to ask Fuzzy Directly, Why was I banned? Was it to your dislike or did I do something wrong? Edited by inermotion

in this it says I was banned for Barricading which I was doing, I want to know why I was when I did not do anything wrong? My cade really was not that bad , I had limited props & did what I did while trying not to nail props to other props. No players had a problem with it or I would have seen them type it in chat or heard them say something, it also was not a threat because my cade was optional, there was a much better cade next to mine. So I want to ask Fuzzy Directly, Why was I banned? Was it to your dislike or did I do something wrong?

Reply to that HGban post, not here.

• Like 1

in this it says I was banned for Barricading which I was doing, I want to know why I was when I did not do anything wrong? My cade really was not that bad , I had limited props & did what I did while trying not to nail props to other props. No players had a problem with it or I would have seen them type it in chat or heard them say something, it also was not a threat because my cade was optional, there was a much better cade next to mine. So I want to ask Fuzzy Directly, Why was I banned? Was it to your dislike or did I do something wrong?

EDIT: what stylez said^

You were black listed for a bad cade. Fuzzy will come and reply when he can, just be patient yo.

Edited by _dallas
  • Like 1