Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

New Pc - Suggest Games

Guest Batters

Guest Batters

Hi all,

Long time since ive been around here! Hardly know any of you fags now!

Anyway, im getting a new computer this coming week. Customer built rig.

• ivy bridge i7 3770k
  • Nvidia GTX 780
  • 16gb RAM 1600mhz
  • Gigabyte z77x-ud5h
  • 760w Corsair PSU
  • Asus sound card
  • Corsair h100 for cooling
  • Raid 0 Corsair force GS's 120gb each
  • Raid 1 Seagate 2tb drives
  • fractal design arc midi r2 case
  • and dual 23" screens

should be a decent rig!

Now, normally i play either CS:GO, Prison Architect or Star Trek Online. All these games don't need much performance to run well. (currently i game on my laptop which is shit so it needed to be able to cope on low settings).

I need some suggestions for games that i could get. CoD Ghosts was a thought, but looking at a lot of the reviews, people have said it runs like shit on PC's. Can anyone back this up? Equally BF 4 is an option. I havent seen much about this though so not sure if its popular etc.

my understanding of CoD Ghosts reviews is that its how the game is built. So even if i can run Day or Arma well, might not be the same for ghosts. I am thinking of getting DayZ so will see on performance with that then

you should get dayz for sure, even if you get like 20 fps without tweaking settings thats pretty good, there are plently of ways to make it run faster, and if you can get it to run fast enough you will have tons of fun

even tho i am unable to play it