Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Eheroduelist

Ehero here, and I bet you're wondering why I'm called "Eheroduelist" (I'm sure you actually don't care, but I'm going to tell anyways).

I played Yu-Gi-Oh a LOT during high school (I still occasionally get on dueling network to play once in a blue moon), and I loved playing a deck called "Elemental HEROes".

300px-ElementalHEROSparkman-RYMP-EN-C-1E.png

Naturally, (combined with the fact I have the creativity of a fence post) I decided to dub myself "Eheroduelist". The name stuck.

That's about 30 seconds of your life you're not getting back-

nonetheless I got into DotA 2 not too long ago, and fell in love with it. I practiced and practiced and practiced (I have over 2000 hours logged), and I'm probably still not as good as I want to be. So, in an effort to both improve my skill and take part in a vibrant community, I saw Hellsgamers and decided I wanted to join.

(who can say no to a name like "hellsgamers"? It sounds awesome xD)