Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Russbus Here

Hey wat up guys

Some of you guys might know me as "freekiller" or "bad lead" on cs:go jb but u all are still very friendly to me.

SOOOO i decided to join HELLSGAMERS because its an awesome community and its servers are more fun than casuals.

First of all, my real name is Russell and i got named after Russell from up because i looked like him (i used to be a chubby little asian kid).

I am 15 years of age, and i live in Californa where lot of other HG members live. I enjoy playing lacrosse as a sport at northwood highschool, and i play the bass guitar in jazz band. Whenever i come back from practice, the first thing i do is call my friends on skype and go to CS:Go Jailbreak channel and play. I love to play league of legends because im super good at it, but ive been shifting my focus over to cs go after i found out about hg server.

Thats pretty much it, cya in jailbreak!!

Hey guys, some of you might know me as "freekiller" or "bad lead" but i still love this community because many of hg members have been very friendly to me ever since I started playing their servers. So.... why not join HG if playing in it is more fun than casuals!

My name that i go by is Russell and i got that name because i look like russell from up, and after you've been called russell for 3 years, its kind of hard to ignore that name. I live in irvine, CA and currently am a freshman at northwood highschool. I love to play my bass guitar in jazz band because music is my thing. I also am a defender on varsity lacrosse, and they use longer sticks (compensation for little ones that they have ;) ) than others.

Thanks for checking me out.