Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Good Old Hardware

Gleb AA-Gun

Post your favorite Old or Historic firearm, may you have any of them, or may you have heard of it and searched it up. It may be a firearm from a game itself, as long as it actually exists in Real Life.

Post a image if possible as well!

I first saw this firearm on a game called STALKER, and I searched it up, quite a beauty in Real Life, some even have such sexy details and quite a nice accuracy for it's kind!

TOZ-34

post-23547-0-19811700-1399055563_thumb.jpg

post-23547-0-26940100-1399055584_thumb.jpg

In my possession I have my grandfather's service revolver from when he was in the Army Air Corps/Air Force. It is a Smith & Wesson 38 Spl revolver. After asking around /r/guns, the information I have places the production around early 1900's-1915 ish. I don't know the information about the actual model because I have been too cheap to send in a records search to S&W. I don't know how to do thumbnails so I created this imgur album.

In my possession I have my grandfather's service revolver from when he was in the Army Air Corps/Air Force. It is a Smith & Wesson 38 Spl revolver. After asking around /r/guns, the information I have places the production around early 1900's-1915 ish. I don't know the information about the actual model because I have been too cheap to send in a records search to S&W. I don't know how to do thumbnails so I created this imgur album.

Actually you just need to ro click on More Reply Options if that is avaliable under where you type a message or reply and then under the box where you write your text, there is "Attach Files", then you just need to choose them!

With that out the way...

I think I saw a weapon of S&W on a game before not the same as your grandfather off course. By far it was the most powerfull revolver in the game, better than a rifle... I think my father have a kind old Knife itself, at least the design is very different from the common knifes. And I have a love for a good old rusty machete we have here :P

Thanks for the reply!