10 Top Multi-Player Games For Android Smartphones For 2015
android mobile game clash of clans coc world at arms respawnables dungeon hunter modern combat realboxing
Multi-player games are now more engaging to play on smartphones, as many devices are built with HD screens, powerful graphics and processing chipsets, and sound systems. Apart from Samsung, another Android many other contenders appear to provide powerful features for mobile gamers. The smartphone resource page on O2 noted that the HTC One M9 comes with a 5-inch full HD screen with two front-facing speakers that use Dolby Audio surround sound system, and has a longer battery life of up to 21.7 hours talk time. These are just some of the features that will help you get the most out of your mobile gaming experience.
With a powerful handset, the only thing left is an exciting multi-player game. Here is a list of the ten top multi-player titles for Android smartphone gamers this year.
1. Clash of Clans (COC) – It is one of the most popular MMOGs (massive multi-player online games) today. Although it has a single player mode, COC is more interactive and fun when you join with friends and fight against them and other teams.
2. World at Arms – Set in a modern-war era, the World at Arms is a strategy game where you need to fight against enemies underwater, on land, and up in the air once you have upgraded your armies.
3. Respawnables – The title is a third-person shooter with a fast-paced setting. You are required to shoot other players from the other camp (option of Red and Blue camps). Upgrade weapons and accessories to defeat more goons.
4. Dungeon Hunter 4 – A free game from Gameloft, the Dungeon Hunter 4 is a RPG (role playing game) title with decent graphics, engaging long story, and hack-and-slash game play mechanics. The online mode of Dungeon Hunter 4 includes a co-op mode to play with friends, PVP mode to fight with other players, and option to team up with other gamers to compete in death matches.
5. Modern Combat 5: Blackout – The latest version of the popular Modern Combat series offers players with a complete graphic overhaul, new campaign, more weapons, and engaging multi-player mode. Developers also added a leaderboard to rank players online, which made the title more interesting and engaging.
6. Real Boxing – With good graphics, this boxing game is more exciting and fun when played with other boxing enthusiasts online. Create your own boxer with several character customization options. There is a weekly tournament and a social panel where you can interact with other players.
7. Asphalt 8: Airborne – One of the most graphic-intensive games, the Asphalt 8 allows players to race with up to eight gamers online in real-time. Ghost challenges are also available where you can challenge other games anonymously based on their best time on the track.
8. Ingress – The augmented reality strategy game engages players in a teamwork effort where they can either be the Resistance or the Enlightened. Gamers will have to take or defend landmarks all over the world to take it on their side.
9. Sea Battle – The Sea Battle will remind you of your childhood board game Battleships, but with new options and interactive gameplay. You are now able to fight against other players worldwide with wider arsenal, including bombers, mines, radars, and anti-aircraft defense.
10. SimCity BuildIt – Who can forget The Sims? Now, this title offers more stunning 3D graphics and interactive multi-player option. Your initial order of business is to build your unique city where citizens will vie to move in. The aim is to make your city larger with more establishments to keep the citizens.
This list will be updated as we go along. Stay tuned here!