Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

requesting hacking review for : -hg- Dragoon

Weeman

name: -hg- Dragoon

steamid: STEAM_0:1:22839477

reason: i was originally told to watch him because he was freekilling and camping infirmary, when i started spectating he was following people through the walls so i started to record the demo, i asked artillary to review the demo since hes really good at spotting hackers and he broke it down into showing me the different tics on how he was hacking.

This guy must have crazy CEVO-P "reflexes"

But anyway, I took a good look at that demo. Even though you said that you didn't get him tracing people through walls in the demo I believe that this might actually be enough.

I'm pretty sure he knew that guy was coming. Within 1 tic of seeing that guys head, he pulled the trigger. That's not very legit. The guy didn't even make it into the room.

I took screenshots so you see what I mean.

Tic 5303: Dracula starts coming through

Click Here

Tic 5305: Dracula's head becomes visible.

Click Here

Tic 5306: -HG- Dragoon pulls the trigger and gets a headshot.

Click Here

proof: http://zhost.hellsgamers.com/1/e00525681353aade9d5fafde33cfdc7e.dem

Edited by Moto

Im reviewing it now...

But im not higher up.

EDIT!:::

I reviewed it, and i found something.

I took a screenshot of with r_drawmodels 2 and r_drawothermodels 1 (off) at the same tick... (439)

With Drawmodels 2 (ON) (His crosshair is on his head, exactly)

Now, with Drawmodels 1 (OFF)

Those screenshots make me think he cheats....

Edited by Prius

Yeah I noticed that as well never really thought about pointing it out though because what seemed more obvious to me was the whole shooting of Dracula in the head before the guy even comes in the room within 1tic of seeing his head which is like a little less than a half a second or so. Pretty sure he knew the guy was coming.

Edited by Artillery