Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Hey HG gamers

ezblood

I was banned a long time ago from a HG server. At the time i didnt know that so called freekilling was against the rules because that was the first time i've ever played jailbreak. I know doing so and not reading the motd was wrong. I was just wondering if the permanent ban could be taken off from STEAM_0:1:12877502 because i honestly think that was a harsh punishment.

Thanks

SteamID from thread:

2. Steam Id: STEAM_0:1:12877502

Yours:

I was banned a long time ago from a HG server. At the time i didnt know that so called freekilling was against the rules because that was the first time i've ever played jailbreak. I know doing so and not reading the motd was wrong. I was just wondering if the permanent ban could be taken off from STEAM_0:1:12877502 because i honestly think that was a harsh punishment.

Thanks

To add more to this thread!

Your Steam ID that you put in your user profile...

STEAM_0:1:12877502

https://hellsgamers.com/forums/member.php?u=2762

You could of be unbanned by now if you didn't lie and say that isn't you. You could of just said "I'm sorry for using the N word and it will never ever happen again"

I think you should stay banned IMO for lying. Or at least come come back in a week when you learn to tell the truth.

Oh wow... That happened over a month ago. And yeah now that I think about it, that was me saying that stuff. To be honest I think jailbreak is a lot of fun, and I have been playing on all sorts of other jailbreak servers recently. My friends all enjoy playing on [HG] and I am never able to play with them because of my dumb mistakes. I have matured past that now and realize that the things I was saying were extremely inappropriate and unnecessary.

We have all made mistakes. We all screw up at one point or another and wish that we could just go back in time and undo those mistakes! But that is not the case. It will never happen again. Also, now that I have been banned, I realize that no other jailbreak servers can really compare to [HG]. There is just something about your servers that really makes them great.

Please consider unbanning me.

-Your fellow CSS gamer, ezblood.

1. Your in-game name: ezblood

2. Server that you were banned on: Jailbreak

3. The Banning admin: Not sure

4. Your Steam-Id: STEAM_0:1:12877502

5. Reason for ban: Innapropiate/racist language.

As stated above, I am very sorry for this and will make sure it will not happen again. I also apologize to anybody that I offended by using this language. I would just like to play in the [HG] Jailbreak server again.