Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

I am a pea

Devistator

1. Name: I am a pea

2. Steam Id: STEAM_0:0:3862202

3. Server: NTF

4. Reason: Minimap or wall hack

5. Proof: Demo 1

Demo 2(better one)

6. Comments:

I was made aware of this by Koragan who said "Hes usually bad and he got good all of the sudden."

I banned him for a day It seems like he know where every one was and then he knew where he was safe and didn't have to prefire.

EDIT: He only has 30 hours of CS:S on his steam account.

EDIT2: Proof of only 30 hours ON STEAM ACCOUNT http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197967990132

Edited by Slazenger

Are you kidding? I'm pubs I'm almost always at a positive K:D ratio and usually over 2:1. I don't even know Koragon, today's the first day I've ever seen him! Did he mean I was bad at first when I was warming up? No idea where that came from...

I don't know if they remember me, but ask your own team members who I play with often: Prius, Gambit, Waffle, and many others I can't remember off the top of my head.

Are you kidding? I'm pubs I'm almost always at a positive K:D ratio and usually over 2:1. I don't even know Koragon, today's the first day I've ever seen him! Did he mean I was bad at first when I was warming up? No idea where that came from...

I don't know if they remember me, but ask your own team members who I play with often: Prius, Gambit, Waffle, and many others I can't remember off the top of my head.

Make an unban request using the template and wait for some one to review this. I suggest not posting anything else until staff or council have reviewed it. (be sure to use the template located at the top of the unban request section)

1. Name: I am a pea

I don't know where you get that info, but I carried over my CS key from 2001 and bought CS:Source a week after it came out, so there's no way I only have 30 hours of CS:S on my steam account.

Make an unban request using the template and wait for some one to review this. I suggest not posting anything else until staff or council have reviewed it. (be sure to use the template located at the top of the unban request section)

Sorry, saw this after I posted my reply... will do. Thanks.

BTW, I don't mean to offend you in any way Devistator. You seem like a very fair person and you're just doing what you feel is right. I'm just angry because somebody who doesn't know me apparently said I usually suck, so it's weird that I'm doing well. Anyway, thanks for being professional about it and I apologize if I offended you.

EDIT2: Proof of only 30 hours ON STEAM ACCOUNT http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197967990132

Wow... that's really weird... LOL. As you can see I've been a member since 2004... and the only game I play on stream is CS and CS:S. It doesn't even have my CS 1.6 hours recorded. Very strange indeed... So before the past 2 weeks I only played 4 hours apparently LOL! I used to play for days without stopping sometimes! (and yes, this is the only steam id I've ever had) Maybe the recording hours started only recently? I did take like a 2 year break...