Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

-hg- Spy

Headshot

Name: -hg- Spy

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:13368032

Server: Office

Reason: Walls

Proof: Demo by Doobie: http://zhost.hellsgamers.com/1/9f91436748a6aba78340092dbaa325b3.dem

Banned.

Me Seb and Doobie went in spec and watched him for a while. I havent watched doobies demo yet, so idk if it shows alot.

Anyway, spy would throw perfect nades at people sitting still, or walking. He would know where people are before he sees them, yeah, everyday things a waller would do.

+ Ghosting isn't a perm offence .

Who are you to say ghosting isn't a perm offense?

First rule on the MOTD says "No ghosting". Obviously it's important enough that it's the #1 rule.

Read the MOTD and breathe it kthx.

Edited by GIR[]_

umm, Wait a sec. people are saying Ghosting is a Banable offence. Well I never ghosted.. I just got told somthing from someone and then got banned for apparently walling.. So Therefore i have been banned for nothing. All i did is follow what someone said. So i havn't broken the MOTD.

+ Roy. The demo is only a Short section of playtime all the stuff i am saying and hes saying isn't refering interaly to that.

umm, Wait a sec. people are saying Ghosting is a Banable offence. Well I never ghosted.. I just got told somthing from someone and then got banned for apparently walling.. So Therefore i have been banned for nothing. All i did is follow what someone said. So i havn't broken the MOTD.

+ Roy. The demo is only a Short section of playtime all the stuff i am saying and hes saying isn't refering interaly to that.

There must have been someone else in vent then, because I'm alive for 90% of that demo.

Also, please stop talking as if I was guiding you through every round. I wasn't. I already posted an example in your unban thread of how I was "ghosting," if you even want to call it that.

i smell something ..... fishy... ebe6ece5c8b69c6dca830dc14438c769.jpg

Im sorry to post here, but, isnt it like.... weird, that he was accused of walling, and then he males a thread saying that he was being tipped, and then the other guy says that the times he ghosted arent even on the demo?... there is something weird here...

Fishy? More like typical.

Someones caught doing something and they don't want to go down alone.

^ = Ghosting

(above equals ghosting)

I think he's trying to say that he never ghosted, as in, he never ghosted for me while he was dead and I was alive, which is true. I couldn't even fucking hear him on vent half the time due to my in game sound being so high.

I wish I would have saved the steam chat he sent me immediately after he got banned with him asking me to post shit in his unban thread to back him up. I'm really surprised he's trying to shift the focus of this shit onto me.

first you need to admit you do it before you scold others VANDOLPH!

I wasn't scolding. CANBEGAYDED

Was just saying how I see it happen, but people don't complain when they are involved on the ghosting side.

Yet it becomes a scene when someone they are not friends with does it, for example.

*Not flaming this report or the poster*

Edited by vandium

There must have been someone else in vent then, because I'm alive for 90% of that demo.

Also, please stop talking as if I was guiding you through every round. I wasn't. I already posted an example in your unban thread of how I was "ghosting," if you even want to call it that.

I am not Shifting the blame onto you. + I think there is 2 Threads open atm Admin close 1 plz. or someone answer.

Rize, I aint trying to get u in trouble, I am Just saying the truth, + everyone has learnt a lesson me mostly.

I aint trying to fucking take you down with me rize ur a mate, Just everyone is Raging about ghosting now and yeah u hinted me a few times so have i you. But i dont want rize to be dragged into this.

+ I haven't ghosted in a while or if i have its never been serious or followed through + Even when me and Rize and other members are alive we do speak alot saying One Down in vent. And quite tactical < not sit there being quiet thats what mates a good team.