Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

STEAM_0:1:13493854, STEAM_0:0:3110351, STEAM_0:1:2810037, STEAM_0:0:20343145

ttaM

Server: Jailbreak

STEAM_0:1:13493854 "Berney Mac" - Freekilling round after round.

STEAM_0:0:3110351 "Pita Bread" - Freekilling, recruiting.

STEAM_0:1:2810037 "wS.Shookiecookie" - Racism.

STEAM_0:0:20343145 "Joker" - Freekilling.

Proof: http://files.bortweb.com/demos/fk1.dem

For ShookieCookie-

Goto tick 66000 - ~ 78000 for the racism

Everyone else-

You know what you did.

Edited by ttaM

yo dude, i did say ******. not in a racist way. but there is no way in hell i was freekilling. i was making fun of a hick freekiller and i was saying about how all hicks hate black people, in a little more interesting way =D. but no way in fucking hell did i freekill..........Tek to be exact

yo dude, i did say ******. not in a racist way. but there is no way in hell i was freekilling. i was making fun of a hick freekiller and i was saying about how all hicks hate black people, in a little more interesting way =D. but no way in fucking hell did i freekill..........Tek to be exact

Well i think you should be banned, because you disrespected ALL jailbreak admins. so....:dj:

If you'd kindly watch the demo you might rethink your answer.

I started this demo at 7000 tick and I will tell you that after Pita Bread left you did say let's stop freekilling and stuff like that.

But you also started saying that after cup said he was recording the whole thing.

To take the words of a wise man, "No one is going to have your back here."

This is not your first offense, regardless if you were freekilling or not we do NOT take racism lightly. Especially in the ways you were saying it.

Say any racist comment is not allowed on ANY HG SERVER! If you wish to still cause problems i am more than happy to ban you from the forums. So please stop arguing with the Staff members.

Btw watch the demo shows that you did freekill.

Shookie i am disapointed in you. You came into vent yesterday and asked me to unban you. You lied and said the reason you were banned was because you were trying to stick up for people getting freekilled.

But instead, the demo proves that you were being extremely disrespectful, making fun of someone simply because of his accent, being racist, bashing on people behind their backs, and doing an absolutely horrible impression of a southern accent. --- THAT's why you were banned.

Worse, you were banned previously for disrespect, and yet you think its OK to 'make fun' of somebody for no reason, and even admit you were doing it here in your post.

I'm not sure if you are partially retarded, or just a liar and a trouble maker, but you are definitely not welcome at HellsGamers any more.