Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

HG | that's a lie

mikejh

1. Abuser name: HG | That's a lie

2. Their Steam Id: Player HG | that's a lie disconnected with SteamID STEAM_0:0:24203157

3. What sever: Jail Break

4. About what time: 4:00 AM

5. PROOF: First of all I am not sure whether this is the real "HG | that's a lie" or an impersanater. I recorded a demo through his eyes showing him free-killing 3 T's then leaving (show's his steam I.D as he leaves). He committed several offenses before I ran a demo: Gun Planting, Free-Shooting, Free-Killing to say the least.

Demo

http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=77fd05702ec5c2be6b21be4093fab7ace04e75f6e8ebb871

heyyy guys im Team 7 latino king i was just wondering if u someone could take me off the T list i gun planted once and then they bannned me for 2 hours and put me on T list ANYWAY I CAN BE ABLE TO GO IN CT PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PLEASEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am sure that can be arranged. But don't use other peoples threads to ask questions. lol

Post this in your admin request thread.

1. Abuser name: HG | That's a lie

2. Their Steam Id: Player HG | that's a lie disconnected with SteamID STEAM_0:0:24203157

3. What sever: Jail Break

4. About what time: 4:00 AM

5. PROOF: First of all I am not sure whether this is the real "HG | that's a lie" or an impersanater. I recorded a demo through his eyes showing him free-killing 3 T's then leaving (show's his steam I.D as he leaves). He committed several offenses before I ran a demo: Gun Planting, Free-Shooting, Free-Killing to say the least.

Demo

http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=77fd05702ec5c2be6b21be4093fab7ace04e75f6e8ebb871

i was not playing at 4:00 AM you can even ask jopaa200(i saw twilight)

• 2 months later...