Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

[RESOLVED - Unbanned] STEAM_0:0:9160428 ("hippy lettuce")

BlackEyes

Hackers name = hippy lettuce

Steam Id = STEAM_0:0:9160428

Reason = Wallhacks

Server = Office server

Proof = http://files.filefront.com/hippydem/;12605374;/fileinfo.html

__________________________________________________________________________________

This looks pretty fishy to me. He sometimes comes out the exact moment someone else is coming in to a room than kills them. Or once in paper he has an awp and he shoots at someone right before they come out. Also in garage when K!lroy was hiding on those crates he knew he was there and tries to deagle Kilroy.

Okay, moron.

1) Headphones.

2) You can hear ppl get on the crates from the middle of the damn garage.

3) Get better, please.

4) I prefired on Kilroy in paper because MAYBE i listen to headphones

and got to triggerhappy.

Please, show better evidence.

a damn 3rd grader can be better.

1)Headphones aren't good enough to know exactly where someone is through a wall. They would just be illegal in games than.

2)I re-watched the demo and I didn't hear crap.

3)I have my good and bad days :D

4)YOU CAN'T PREFIRE WITH AWP! YOU CAN ONLY DO A RANDOM SHOT AND I'M SURE AS HELL THAT WASN'T RANDOM

1)Headphones aren't good enough to know exactly where someone is through a wall. They would just be illegal in games than.

2)I re-watched the demo and I didn't hear crap.

3)I have my good and bad days :D

4)YOU CAN'T PREFIRE WITH AWP! YOU CAN ONLY DO A RANDOM SHOT AND I'M SURE AS HELL THAT WASN'T RANDOM

Actually, I can almost exactly determine where a person is through the wall with sound alone.

3D audio and headphones work quite well.

Chrono, it may have looked like walls or something to you, but if your headphones are good enough and you use the right settings it's amazing how accurate you can get on where someone is. I personally know just how this is, cause i almost never play with sound, so when i turn my sound on i'm just like omg i can do so much better now.

Actually he should be banned because each time he pre-fires and says it's because there's footstep sound in his headphones, there's always multiple gunshots and nades going off. Not to mention the fire in the hole radio sounds. There's no way he could hear footsteps through all of that even with the best headphones ever. I use Plantronics. They are the makers of the radio equipment used in the moon landing, and to date the makers of the best headphones/audio devices on the planet. I still cannot hear footsteps through all of that.

Bullshit.