Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Abusive Admin banned me

60Seconds

1. Your in-game name: Billy Mays

2. Server that you where banned on: Jailbreak

3. The Banning admin: Sins

4. Your Steam-Id: 0:0:521709

5. Reason for ban: sins claimed that freedays were allowed but I told him that they weren't and he banned me.

1. Your in-game name: Billy Mays

2. Server that you where banned on: Jailbreak

3. The Banning admin: Sins

4. Your Steam-Id: 0:0:521709

5. Reason for ban: sins claimed that freedays were allowed but I told him that they weren't and he banned me.

Are you admin?

Why would what you say mean more than what an admin said or what the people want?

We will have to wait for him to reply.

are you sensitive or something. i told yu to shut up and you ban me. Plus tat guy who claim i freekilled picked up a gun was in a restricted area and fired at me. Btw ur not showing everything in that screen shot you were talking bout freedays being allowed. It says in motd for admins not to take stuff personally.

Edited by Billy Mays

I don't take disrespect lightly. I don't care how tight you are with HG..i'm an admin on jailbreak and you told me to shut the fuck up AND you tried to lie about the situation to make it look like you were some sort of victim...so you got banned for 5 minutes. Stop whining.

are you sensitive or something. i told yu to shut up and you ban me. Plus tat guy who claim i freekilled picked up a gun was in a restricted area and fired at me. Btw ur not showing everything in that screen shot you were talking bout freedays being allowed. It says in motd for admins not to take stuff personally.

But of course, you didn't say that in your unban request. You said he was abusive.

Who the fuck complains about a freeday? Jesus.

I would have banned you too, not because I took it personally, but because you don't talk to admins like that. Buy admin yourself, and the same will go.

Deadly Sins brought PROOF, you brought nothing but your mouth like always, you need to learn how to shtu up.

I don't take disrespect lightly. I don't care how tight you are with HG..i'm an admin on jailbreak and you told me to shut the fuck up AND you tried to lie about the situation to make it look like you were some sort of victim...so you got banned for 5 minutes. Stop whining.

He is not tight at all with HG, so you did right. Good Job owning Billy, he's a douchebag.