Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Double: Styles and toM

Blitzkrieg

1. Name: Styles toM

2. Steam Id: Styles = STEAM_0:0:19799590 toM = STEAM_0:0:83530

3. Server: Jailbreak

4. Reason: Racism (yesterday) advertising (today) and potentially crashing Jailbreak.

5. Proof: <either a demo or SS is required depending on the problem>

Untitled.jpg

6. Comments: toM started advertising his "new" jailbreak server then left. Suddenly, after he left, the server started to lag, then eventually crashed. Last night i had Dirty ban them from vent after they got belligerent with me because i banned Styles. He was being racist, i warned him once and then banned him for 30 minutes and he got very angry. I also think toM sent me a keylogger that i found after they were banned from vent. They have malicious intent for the jailbreak server. Notice toM saying "as this one is about to go down!" then the server crashed after they left.

Edited by Dirty

Three IPs were attacking the server. I blocked them from the firewall, but that doesnt stop them from trying to connect, eating up the bandwidth

i dont know if they were the same guys

Well, let's start with the numerous reasons why I shouldn't be ban. For one, I'm not toM so thank you for grouping me with him blitzfag. Second, ya I came in vent, because you banned me and I wasn't aware that you couldn't say things like ******. SORRY did I do it today or yesterday before my ban? humm no. Second, I didn't "spam" like toM that was him I'm not him. As for the lag, I don't see why where blamed at all for that. How could we even have done it? And even after all that, how the hell do you THINK you have a keylogger from toM? Did you run any applications he sent you? If not, then no you didn't get a virus from toM. And if you did run something, that's your own fault not mine, and sorta toMs.

No I please request to be unbanned for my ban. I was basically banned for being racist and blitz being intimidated by us, for what ever reason.

Yea, but I was actually banned for 30 mins and ... I didn't cause lag to the server... idk how you can do that not being in game.... and that's all Blitz saying that because we raged him in vent because he banned me for saying ****** when I didn't know I couldn't. (was gonna spend the 30 raging him) and he just stood there taking it. All we were doing in vent were giving him reasons why his ban was stupid but since he's just a little child who is emotionally stunted from gaming online, he took it all serious and went and told d something, a vent admin and we got kicked.