Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

not abuse Terry

THAT_FACE_GUY

1. Abuser name: Terry

2. Their Steam Id: 0:0:82907825

3. What server: HG Mini Games Server

4. About what time: 5:30 AM PST

5. PROOF: Can't really show proof since he just banned me pretty quickly.

6. Please tell us about the incident:

Well, I was enjoying my time playing in your mini game server, when terry comes in. I happen to say the phrase "n***a please" and got kicked. In confusion I decided to reconnect and plead my case, saying "n***a and the N word are not the same thing" and I got banned. Listen, I don't care about getting banned, I just care about getting banned without an explanation or at least even a debate over why I'm getting banned or why something is considered Racist.

Sure, some would agree that "n***a and the N word" COULD mean the same thing, but it really depends on the context you use them in. I think Tupac Shakur said it best with "N words are the ones on the rope, hanging off the thing; where as n***as are the ones with gold ropes, hanging out at clubs". There was no harm in the way I used the word "n***a", and there shouldn't of been such a hasty decision on what sort of action needed to take place.

I understand you have a job to do "Terry", but if have the power to regulate peace and enforce rules, you should know how and when to use them. The way you handled this situation was quite immature and honestly quite lazy. How do you think this makes the rest of your Admin/Staff members look? Not very good.

Please, feel free to share your thoughts.

Sincerely,

ã¤â—•Ù„͜◕)ã¤

PS: Here's a cute kitten for your time!

post-25109-0-45971600-1399728847_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

N word is the N word, don't use it.

Uh.. did you even read the whole post? Don't just post your simple minded opinion on a thread where it doesn't belong.

If you aren't ready to have a full on discussion on the topic, don't bother posting.

Edited by THAT_FACE_GUY
  • Like 1

Although I do like that picture of the kitty, we do not allow racism in our servers. It doesn't matter what context you use it in.

Not Abuse