Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

reviewed Unban Request

HALLUCIN8

Hi,

I was just playing jailbreak like almost every evening. And there was this guy named "Sidarius" , wich is an admin. He got lead, and I typed in !fire fa****, he gagged me for one round, for disrespecting. Then someone else said !fire fa**** too, and it was this guy named "Sausage". He said do I get gagged now too? Sidarius answered "No, you're fine". A few other people did the same thing, and Sidarius didn't do anything about that. The next round, I challenged him for a 1v1 because the only thing he does is gagging and kicking people he doesn't like, without even knowing them. Eventually he warned me again, but for what? I only challenged him for a 1v1 battle, and didn't use any offensive language after the first warning. Eventually I got banned because I said : "Sid, all you can do is kick and gag people, but you're too affraid for a 1v1". I didn't had any other conversations with him before all this, so he must be pretty frustrated and lonely to bully people like this.

Well, this was my unban request.

Here is some info :

Steam name : paranoya26

Ingame name: HALLUCN8

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:15559722