Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

reviewed Jroddie

DeRedPanda

1. Abuser name: jroddie

2. Their Steam Id: STEAM_1:1:43219678

3. What server: CS:GO Jail Break

4. About what time: Around 4:00 P.M. PDT

5. PROOF: Demo: http://www.mediafire...y_night_1.dem tick 138000 to the end

6. Please tell us about the incident: So I was lead and all the other Ts but 1 were rebelling. The 1 T was on obs. I pardoned Black Rain, who was rebelling, and said if he was rebelling he could go get on obs. I was killing rebels so I was walking back from main cell area. I was going to the guard tower in obs. I did not see black rain and he ran up to me and knife me. He became red and a rebler and he ran into doge house. Next thing I knew I was slayed for no reason causing the lead to be dead. Both X-Ray who had the demo and Black Rain, both who are admins, agreed that this was a free slay and admin abuse. Finally jroddie said he slayed and he "thought" I was baiting, when I had no idea where or when Black Rain was coming from.

Edited by DeRedPanda
  • Like 1

I was dead at the time, and I saw deadpanda backpedaling away from an approaching T. I didn't see much, but from what I saw he was baiting. I clearly am in the wrong here. I didn't take enough time to think about what was happening, check the !who, or ask any other admins there (there were at least 4 others including me) for confirmation about what was happening. I should have had Shadowplay on so I could have recorded what I saw. From what I saw he was baiting, but that clearly wasn't enough to make a proper decision on my part. I'm still downloading the .dem, so I'll respond once I've viewed it in full.

Edited by jroddie

jroddie next time don't act on something if you didn't see it happen or if you weren't paying enough attention to make a correct decesion. Please pay more attention so that this doesn't happen next time.