Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Any Guitarists Here?

Crucible

Hey All, just had to ask if there are any guitarists here. if so what guitars, electric or acoustic and what amps do you have?

as many HG members as there are in these forums there has to be some musicians. Hit me back and tell me what you have. Bass players, keyboard players too. if you are a musician get in on this :-)

here is some of my gear.

Martin D1GT

mid 90's Roscoe lp-1 ( custom made in Greensboro N.C. by Keith Roscoe)

Fender Stratocaster h/s/s (humbucker and 2 single coils)

Mid 90's Alvarez 000 acoustic

Olympia by Tacoma dreadnought acoustic

Edited by Crucible

Thanks for the replies everyone.first off, Inisignia i am jelly so very jelly. i had a 74 Lester and sold it several years ago and now regret it. is yours a reissue with the baseball bat neck and you had it shaved? and Joker drummers are my main source of my groove/phrasing i try to time fills and things with the drummers patterns kinda like Geddy and Alex are in the pocket with the God Of All things Rhythmic Neil Peart.

• 3 weeks later...

I play so many instruments I can't even list them all

A few years I was in a band and as we got different members, I went from keyboard to drums to lead guitarist to rhythm guitarist before we broke up

Guitar: Stereotypical Fender Strat, blue with pearl pick guard

Amp: Fender FM25 DSP, it's worked well for me for years

Also, joker, having played both, although I enjoy playing drums more than guitar, guitar takes extremely more skill to play well

• 2 months later...

Hey Charvel, Nice collection! izzat a Lynch Bengal i see there? isn't that red one a Charvel model 1? if so i had one of those with a maple fb and i got it cheap because someone scalloped the fretboard ( not a pro job either) i put a neck from a strat on it and made my own san dimas clone, and ended up giving it to a young student.

Cheers, Crucible

Edited by Crucible

Hey Charvel, Nice collection! izzat a Lynch Bengal i see there? isn't that red one a Charvel model 1? if so i had one of those with a maple fb and i got it cheap because someone scalloped the fretboard ( not a pro job either) i put a neck from a strat on it and made my own san dimas clone, and ended up giving it to a young student.

Cheers, Crucible

Yes sir thats an LTD GL 600 MT.Whole thing is maple even the body.I replaced the screamin demon with a full shred,sounds like a monster now.Yes that is a Model 1.It has an Emg 81 with an 18 volt mod......its awesome.Ive also got a 88Charvel 3DR.Its got an 81 and a srv single coil in the neck......i love EMG pickups.... it also sports an 18 volt mod and has the EMG mid boost tone shaper on it.

post-26583-0-11225000-1407885234_thumb.jpg