Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Please unban.

PEP

Someone tell that admin to come explain himself. He is one more 1wk ban away from becoming a donator to HG, instead of an admin.

He is getting out of hand with his bans.

Hi im here, this guy is HG? wow why did you come into jail break not wearing any sort of tag and start calling me fag donor admin. I do not know you, didnt know you were even in hg. I was excersising my right to punish those who disrespect admins. I would have done it for any admin and have, but i was me being disrespected this time, over the mic as loud as you could saying fucking admins suck, and they shouldnt sell admin to retards and such.

[HG] Hobbes was kind enough to come into Jail break and inform me of this thread and that that council is feeling about my banning. I am still learning guys, but im not a dumbass admin. I wouldnt ban for a week for a small offense, never have. This guy was spamming hate to admins on mic. Im not saying what i did was right because I did not follow proper procedure, but i also wasnt wrong for banning him. He did deserve it.

Theres alot of what i would call serious offenses in jail break server, like what would the proper action be if all T's are lined up against the boxes and some CT awp's through all their heads? and what about racism? thats one that i have banned for a week im sure. Im not just gonna sit there and not take action, so i will definately make reports then. Its not that i havnt wanted to before its just when your playing a game you dont wanna go leave and do paperwork :P

I am going to start making ban reports for all serious stuff. I have already started. Please excuse my Negligence for not making a report on this guy. Will not happen again

Edited by Never trust a hippie