Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

banned for 2 days with no reason or report

deathrisk

1. Your in-game name: cap n morgan (resently changed to pain killers, was previously Rebel Contrul)

2. Server that you were banned on: Hg Jail

3. The Banning admin: none

4. Your Steam-Id

5. Reason for ban: none

ive ben banned for 2 days from jail now with no ban report or reason from any admin given, i cant say ive waited patient but how can i with no help or word from admins assureing that ile be unbanned or at least tell me how long it will last. the only possible thing i could of done to deserve this was a russain ruellet glich that i already served time for. ive ben bugging patrick to contact the higher admins to unban but i dont know if hes done that yet. please may i be unbanned? how hard of a process could it be?

oh it also might help to know that i can play at the jail sever some times but often times i can only connect once then it keeps saying STEAM ID (so on so forth)IS BANNED

Edited by Moto

1. Your in-game name: cap n morgan (resently changed to pain killers, was previously Rebel Contrul)

2. Server that you were banned on: Hg Jail

3. The Banning admin: none

4. Your Steam-Id

5. Reason for ban: none

ive ben banned for 2 days from jail now with no ban report or reason from any admin given, i cant say ive waited patient but how can i with no help or word from admins assureing that ile be unbanned or at least tell me how long it will last. the only possible thing i could of done to deserve this was a russain ruellet glich that i already served time for. ive ben bugging patrick to contact the higher admins to unban but i dont know if hes done that yet. please may i be unbanned? how hard of a process could it be?

oh it also might help to know that i can play at the jail sever some times but often times i can only connect once then it keeps saying STEAM ID (so on so forth)IS BANNED

You aren't banned, stop making unban request threads. The last one you made was deleted shortly after I made a post similar to this one.

http://stats.hellsgamers.com/hlstatsx/hlstats.php?mode=chathistory&player=1286

2009-09-09 10:10:47 THE ADMINS SUCKING HIS OWN DICK. [HG] JAILBREAK #1 - HeLLsGamers.com | 100tic | FastDL ***NEW IP*** ba_jail_hellsgamers_superfinal

That was the last thing you've said. Current time/date is 2009-09-09 12:04:59

You aren't banned, stop making unban request threads. The last one you made was deleted shortly after I made a post similar to this one.

http://stats.hellsgamers.com/hlstatsx/hlstats.php?mode=chathistory&player=1286

That was the last thing you've said. Current time/date is 2009-09-09 12:04:59

I KNOW THAT ONE and yes i did get banned for 30 minutes thats not what im talking about!

it randomly choses not to let me on the sever

https://hellsgamers.com/sb/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=pain+killers&Submit=

I only banned you for 30 minutes because you were spamming chat and being very disrespectful. I don't have proof because "under 2 hour" bans don't need ban reports.

I suggest a t-only list due to his lies...

.... T only list for spamming chat and lying? he can do that as a T just as well.. XD some people these days e.e:drankbeer:

• 2 weeks later...