Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Tutoring A New Player

iPawn4

Well hello everyone, iPawn4 here, with a very dear request since League is a Game I do enjoy myself a lot in and feel that my humble skills are not good enough and my understanding too low to grasp the true potential one can hold to play this Game.

So I was wondering if there is anyone out there who would take the Time to coach/tutor a player such as myself in the fine arts of playing League of Legends like a real Player and not as casual to fit the bill in more competitive sense.

It would be great if someone could coach me the general play, dos and don'ts in general, indept actions to keep the ebb and flow of combat and such other related things. Aswell analyse strength, weakness and suitable roles aswell Champions to dwelve into to adapt into higher and more skillful later plays with advanced picks.

That and anything else would really be welcomed and still will aim to fill up my Champion rooster so every one champion is avaiable to switch it up in dire times where one is not avaiable that I really should of have wanted in the end or maybe all those who I got used to.

Well thanks for reading it through and it would be kind if you clould leave a post.

• 2 weeks later...

if you still need some help, toss me a friend request on league and i'd be more than willing to help you out. The Blu Equine is my league handle.

He will feed as top leona to a tryndamere and loose the game don't listen to this guy.

I was positive with skarner in s2 I can teach you the ways of the sting.

He will feed as top leona to a tryndamere and loose the game don't listen to this guy.

I was positive with skarner in s2 I can teach you the ways of the sting.

too bad the scorp is worthless and the rework isn't going to help much. enjoy your kind. you're the last of it :P

too bad the scorp is worthless and the rework isn't going to help much. enjoy your kind. you're the last of it :P

They're making a movie about me called the last scorpian. Tom cruise plays me as a pig that learns the way of a scorpion

Edited by BranHorse