Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

rejected I Have Been Banned Over 5 Times On Teamspeak

eclipse

i go on the teamspeak to talk to sili brian at sometimes and then like when im talking to him i get instantly banned by dLs for just the name eclipse

my ip starts with 173.67 and i know theres like 5+ bans with all different ips because i connect with my phone every time when i know silibrian is on there

i have caused problems in teamspeak before by spamming channels but recently i have not done anything destructive

all im asking for is to be unbanned from the teamspeak just to talk to some of my friends

and for fraudulent payment shit that was aj4132 not me so i dont know why that was original reason

thank u all have a nice day

• Like 5

You do realize those bans are for ban evasion. You and I both know why you're currently banned here.

im not evading a ban i go on my phone and just connect..

i havent caused any problems (recently), all i want to do is just talk to some of my friends

please magic

Edited by Eclipse

im not evading a ban i go on my phone and just connect..

i havent caused any problems, all i want to do is just talk to some of my friends

please magic

Pending further review....

no you just pulled some bullshit a few weeks ago, If you wanted to be unbanned maybe you should think about what you do before you do it.

request denied

• Like 3