Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Taking Requests For Signatures

Provision

Signature, Spray, Avatar: Signature

Background: Light Blue/ My avatar blue

Image(s): Titanfall Pilot

Color(s): Blue/LightBlue /Red/Black/Dark Blue

Text (Include location, any preferences, font, etc): Somewere bigger the text " Ghost_" and smaller , mabye under it "@ItsGameTimeDude"

Additional Info: HG Logo somewhere in there.

Hope this works for you

ghostsig.png

Nice, I'm not yet in HG though. I had to re-apply at June 2. Can you change the terrorist to a terrorist holding an AWP/AWM. Ty Ily

I'm sorry for the delay, i will be able to do it if i can find the photoshop file, i will let you know what happens.

Style: What type of look you want for your signature Umm, Cool nice idk. Make it look good :)

Background: Any specific background you want? http://img120.imageshack.us/img120/413/bg5tu.png (not as bright)

Text: What text do you want? [HG] Sky (for when member)

Characters: Do you want any characters included? Just a girl with black hair

Logo: Include HG logo? If so there are 2 options, one which has the horns and the HellsGamers text, and one with just the horns, but more stylish. yes, 1 with no text

Style: What type of look you want for your signature Umm, Cool nice idk. Make it look good :)

Background: Any specific background you want? http://img120.images...0/413/bg5tu.png (not as bright)

Logo: Include HG logo? If so there are 2 options, one which has the horns and the HellsGamers text, and one with just the horns, but more stylish. yes, 1 with no text

i already have a sig but i want a one with same words but a person in and like action style ty

Working on them.

By the way, if you like a signature i made you and are using it, can you please give me credit to help my work get more attention.

Background: Any specific background you want? http://img120.images...0/413/bg5tu.png (not as bright)

It was hard to find a style that's fits with the background, but i hope you like it. I can always change it if you don't.

Sky.png

Edited by Provision

Style: What type of look you want for your signature

Background: Any specific background you want?

Text: What text do you want? [HG] Poro and below it put [J]uiced

Characters: Do you want any characters included? If so specify. Poro from league of legends :P

Logo: Include HG logo? If so there are 2 options, one which has the horns and the HellsGamers text, and one with just the horns, but more stylish? Just the logo not the text :P

Thanks man I owe you one

What i need to know: Im Canadian and I play tons of GMOD and racing games.

Style: please make it the same size as my signature I have right now. (BTW plz don't put pictures of sandwiches on it)

Background: Canadian flag

Text: Sheriff Sandwich

Characters: The Stig from Top Gear UK, and Terrance and phillip from south park (cuz they're Canadian)

Logo: HG text

Edited by Sheriff Sandwich

• 2 months later...

Hey there man. Got one for ya.

Background: I want a sick looking Audi from Garry's Mod in the background, kind of like- http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/867234346255138406/3A9FE6F5864503D4C33A99193FA2179FEFE65E4B/1024x640.resizedimage

Text: I want the words "HG PERP Moderator" across the top of the picture in baby blue color, the HG logo (just the logo, preferably no horns) to the left of the car, the HG Gold Membership logo (if you can get it, if not just put the GMod logo) to the right and "[HG] Jaspaa" on the bottom of the picture in baby blue.

Characters: No characters to be honest, just the Audi from Garry's Mod.

Logo: Already explained above. Haha. I think the plain HG logo and Gold Membership logo are on the site.

Style: Proffesional, Counter strike related

Background: http://imgur.com/x4htfjv

Text: UnPrePared_

Characters: T or CT that is aiming at my name, I want them to pop out my sign kind of a 3D effect.

Logo: Include some where the HG logo

Extra info : I want the fonts look clean and proffesional.

The size of my sign must be the same pixels as I have right now on my current sign.t

(Well don't make it to big can be a bit bigger)

Edited by UnPrePared_