Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Watch_Dogs Giveaway!

0x48756776

Google%252BESRB2.jpg

Hey guys!

So I'm feeling in an exceptionally good mood so I'm going to give away a copy of Watch_Dogs I recently received for buying a new videocard. As I already have I copy, I have decided to give my spare copy to a random -hg- member or above. The game code is for uPlay, not steam. Unfortunately it will only launch from their crappy launcher. I am also not responsible if for some reason the coupon code does not work. :)

The rules are extremely simple!

1. Post in this thread and add your username to the following Google form:

https://docs.google....m?usp=send_form

2. Cross fingers. Don't double post.

Now for the fine print!

Once you post in this thread and add your name to the above form it will get added to a spread sheet. I will then use random.org to generate based on the number of responses received.

If you post more then once in for form above you will be automatically disqualified.

This is open to all recruits/members/vets/dA/dL/uM and Council who do not already own the game!

The draw will commence Friday Evening (May 30th). Winner will be posted in thread and contacted via PM/TS3

Thanks and good luck!

The draw was conducted Friday, May 30th at 2:45 CST and we have a winner!

Congratulations

Huejay on winning a copy of Watch_Dogs!

Enjoy!

photo.jpg

• Like 1