Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Unban Request : Hedgehog

hedgehog

1. Your in-game name: [NarniansFTW] Hedgehog

2. Server that you were banned on: Hg Jail

3. The Banning admin: 292Shedd

4. Your Steam-Id: (STEAM_0:1:18096186)

5. Reason for ban: i started joking around at the ending right before lr ( 3 T's left) and gave the T a gun, the T then shot the admin and i was banned

also I don't gunplant ts regularly, and ts can have guns when they LR i think 1 week is a bit much, since a generally follow the rules and dont free kill.

Edited by hedgehog

^^^^Unban pl0x

It's not like Hedgehog runs around the cells shooting people as soon as the game starts, or gunplant ts constantly like half the other people who join do; one week is a bit much. Hedgehog told me his side of the story and I really don't think he should have been banned, don't admins warn people about gunplanting and what not?

I would have banned him for maybe an hour if at all, if I were in admin shoes.

I would slay him next round or move him to t, I wouldn't get him put on t-only list or ban him for something little like that lmao

What he said :]]]]] He really doesn't need t- only. >.> Everyone makes mistakes and he doesn't go around tossing guns at everyone and free killing.

Plus, other than the fact that he hardly does these things, 1 week is outrageous. If he did the same thing, and a random ct got killed, Hedgehog would be warned if something, and if it came to ban...maybe an hour. Isn't that slight...and I don't want to be a real dick about it, but abuse? Just because I get free killed sometimes doesn't mean I can free kill people back every time I see them, am I right?

Edited by Apple Juice

thx guys personally i agree with un4med.

because i am a regular and i know just about all of the other regulars and u can ask them and they will say that i hardly ever do that

also T only list is a bad idea because i have a mic and usually play ct i usually take control of atleast half of the rounds i play and i have about a 3 in 4 rate of getting to the LR with rounds i lead

Ehh that was like 3 days ago... and i might have been a little too pissed at the moment. apple I dont know who this guy is, i guess he's your friend. I remember I had just joined the game that round or so, it wasnt LR yet, saw a guy throw a gun at a T, then the T shot me HS as soon as he got planted. Im like WTF!(already pissed mind you).

So i think you are fail CT, your couple days or so is definately plenty of time for that offense considering the arrogance of it, but im glad you may have learned your lesson. Hope to see you out there fool. Sorry for comin down so hard on yo ass.