Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

reviewed Jihad Jimmy And Grenadah

iAman

names: jihad Jimmy and grenadah

steam id: STEAM_0:0:42162386 and STEAM_0:0:60370853

server: css jailbreak

what time: about 11 AM est time

proof: the attachment

please tell us about the incident: first of all jihad Jimmy tlocked someone because he fked ONCE and he went straight into the tlock no warning just because the ratio weren't good he wanted too do anything too make it better.

grenadah moved someone too t for no reason just for the ratio he made him move too t. I did tell them both before too not do these things but they didn't listen too me and they carried on doing it.

-iaman

post-24833-0-97080000-1401895754_thumb.jpg

post-24833-0-30642100-1401895769_thumb.jpg

Edited by iaman {R}

and my part the guy I moved he was the same guy who free killed 2x I didn't want to see him get T-Listed so I was trying to be nice and moved him and told him to look at the rules I think I was being nice but if that's abuse that's fine ill respect and decision.

u are lieing that guy did nothing wrong and anyway u should of tlocked him not tlist and u was meant too tlock him if he fked but he did not fk once

lets just not fight and leave it to a dl to do it.

Edited by iaman {R}

Next time use better judgement and follow the proper procedures, that's why we have them in the first place. Also no need to move people unless they are afk, and stick again with the right procedures of warning/slaying/tlock/etc because you don't know if that person if he did anything wrong would jump back as ct.

Reviewed.