Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

reviewed Bluevodka Freeslaying

Qz420

Abusers name: Blue Vodka

Steam ID: STEAM_1:1:1500020

What Server: Csgo JB

What Time: 5 mins ago

Proof: https://www.dropbox....create/sean.dem skip to tick 99k

Please tell us about the incident: he free slayed me for killing him when he wasnt doing the order

www.dropbox.com/s/dtn2t4rl76gehix/sean.dem

Edited by RedDevil6193
use edit

1. Abuser name: bLuEvOdKa

2. Their Steam Id: STEAM_0:1:1500020

3. What server: CSGO Jailbreak

4. About what time: ~3 hours ago

5. PROOF: Due to limited bandwidth, I have cut out parts of the gigantic demo and used fraps to just record the important part, from multiple angles; I can upload demo a bit later if it's needed, but this should suffice. Video here https://www.mediafir...2mvkxqq7aw7kpwg

6. Please tell us about the incident: Bluevodka decided to derp around and leave the stack on an order to get to vip corner, and freeslayed. Although it was not a freeze order, bhoping around the entire area not at the corner is not "at the corner", and freeslayed the CT who killed him out of rage. He told me to "go ahead and review the demo; you won't find anything," so I have. Bluevodka has falsely slain people who killed him before, probably out of anger, and has even kicked people for freekilling and threatened bans on freekillers. He really needs to read the admin guides and stop abusing his powers.

EDIT: I now see he has already been banned temporarily for another abuse report; I had started this before I relieved someone of a shift at work and finished it when I came back; I guess this is more against his case if this isn't the same incident as the other one; I can't downoad the demo at http://hellsgamers.c...088-free-slay/., so I can't tell.

Edited by Sean71596

I am currently banned from the server.(JailBreak)

Apparently the reason's that I have abused of my admin power???????????????

After watching the video I concluded that I had totally due to 'slay' this person.

In addition, I do not understand why you banned me.

If I would have made ​​a (''mass kick'' or racism comments) or some things more serious than a simple ''slay'' I would have understood this action

I've never been malicious in my admin role. I try to apply the rules.

Next times before banning someone it should be more appropriate if they could give their version?

I'm banned and no one ask me my version... hmm strange!

This is an embarrassing mistake which must be rectified.

First off i only banned you so that you would come reply, so don't try to tell me what is right or wrong.

Second of all you did freeslay him, you were bhopping around delaying and he killed you for that. So please explain why you don't know the basic rules of jailbreak and are coming on here acting as though you know what you are talking about.

• Like 2

If you watch the video the order was : Go to the VIP corner / WITHOUT FREEZE. I was jumping to the corner and i made one jump on the rail for coming back after on the corner. I followed the order.

By the way why you banned ? me... without having my version ?

It's weird ... you ban someone like that ? without warning ? BAM ! go out...

i made one jump on the rail for coming back after on the corner.

So for that moment you weren't on the corner for VIP. It doesn't matter whether or not the order was to freeze, you still had to be at the corner.