Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

not enough info Admin Abuse

VictorYC

We are playing a Zombie survivel and on 1 server it is really fun because it has 1 million points as a human. The only fu*king annoying thing there: the Admins! Every Day there is a new Admin. Today S E I L is the admin and he turned everyone zombies but him when the game only started! he is getting out of the map, killing people of his own team and kicks humans up of the map so hard that when they fall they can't get up or become a zombie. It was all bareable untill he nazi symbolls started to apear on my screen only on that server and I am Jewish! I would like you to ban him or at least to take care of it.

Edited by VictorYC

Please use the correct template please or this report will not be reviewed.

1. Abuser name:

2. Their Steam Id:

3. What server:

4. About what time:

5. PROOF:

6. Please tell us about the incident

http://hellsgamers.c...-s-e-i-l-abuse/

Greenbottle, please make sure it was our server that this happened on. Our ZS server is on IP 69.162.101.109:27015 or 192.169.81.154:27015. There is another server that has apparently been using our URL. BOXiousnet sounds like a NoxiousNet server.

Edited by RedDevil6193
edits?