Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

not enough info Slay Abuse

pie

FEELSlikeFELT

0:33147109

HG zombie survival

Around 7:30 Pm

I unailed Tumtums cade only because he was dead. From what I heard you are allowed to remove dead peoples nails (If the nail has a red name on it).

I normally wouldn't be complaining but I am because one timea while back matt marche unailed the first cade in underpass (the person who made the cade was dead).

Half of the team died and we lost many points invested, but matt didn't get punished because the admin who was on said he was allowed to unail dead peoples nails.And many other admins say its ok to unail dead peoples cades/ nails.

And feels didnt care he was already dead and slayed me. I find this to be very unfair and abusive.

post-25421-0-13803100-1402189798_thumb.jpg

post-25421-0-30291600-1402190650_thumb.jpg

It was literally seconds from humans winning the wave, and you decided that just because someone was dead that you could unnail their props.

Humans were relying on that cade, and you decided to start unnailing it. Read the Message of the Day next time you are on, as it has rules against doing things that would cause many of the players to leave the server.

I also was not dead, but very much alive and on the human team.

I never said you were dead. I said tumtums was dead.

The point I'm making is that it's unfair un-equal treatment and an unfair action brought upon me. If matt didn't get slayed for what he did in underpass why did I? Someone should of claimed that prop in the vent. If someone would have I wouldt have unailed it because it belongs to a living human. And yes I thought I could removed that prop because he was dead. And I only did it because we were clearly going to win and so we could all exit the vent faster and use up or ammo onthe zombies outside the vent. And for the record people troll all the time by unail dead peoples cades or unclaimed cades that have people relying on them and causing mass deaths and they dont get punished.

Plus saying I don't care isn't a good explanation. If you are going to slay someone you at least have to give them a decent explanation.

Edited by RedDevil6193
edits?

I'd expect someone with even a modicum of self-understanding to be able to deduct that an action that could cause people to die and lose the match is a pretty shitty thing to do.

I cannot control the actions of other Gold members and admins, but I was there at the time of you trying to underhandedly murder the entire human team, so I took actions to prevent you from causing any more harm.

To cite what I was referring to the in the server's Message of the Day:

• 1. No purposely killing players with props/doors/exploits in maps.
  • 6. Do NOT purposely cade-break without a reason (i.e. remove someone's nails from props for no reason or shove props in front of users to block their aim).
  • 14. Do not destroy or waste props(i.e claiming a prop to just destroy or building a useless barricade)
  • 20. Actions resulting in population loss.

I have seen players banned for much less than breaking four of the server's rules. It would have been well within my duties to simply ban you and post the logs you have shown as evidence.

Instead, I chose to slay you which left you out of the game for mere moments before a map change, where you could come back and go about your business. Unfortunately, I guess I shouldn't have been that nice.

Edited by theGerryC

There is not much proof here to lead to a conclusion if this is abuse. Yes you are allowed to unnail props from people that are dead. There is a difference between unnailing props to make a better cade than trolling and unnailing props. In his perspective you removing props during this moment seemed like trolling. Again since there is not much proof to decide if this is abuse.