Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

reviewed Jihad Jimmy Aboose

ssssoda

1. Abuser name: Jihad Jimmy

2. Their Steam Id: STEAM_0:0:42162386

3. What server: HG css JB

4. About what time: idk

5. PROOF: below

6. Please tell us about the incident he slayed an admin and goof'd

post-23808-0-81749500-1402585043_thumb.jpg

Edited by DeathShot
STEAM ID STEAM_0:0:42162386

To be fair, he slayed me, which would make many people happier rather than feel abused...

But no really, random slay. Jimmy didn't know what the orders were, so he jumped the gun when he saw no new orders were being given and when informed of the opinionated day (that the three living T's at the time requested I allow them to do ((jump in place 500 times))), his retort to why I was slayed:

"That's not even a day though!"

Wrist slap and be gone with ye is all I asks, he's a good man he is.

• Like 1

yeah i didnt think it was a big deal buuuttttt hes derped sometimes and i want him to have the admin handbook knowen like the back of his hand that what i had to do lawl

i mean i dont h8 him

Edited by ssssoda

Downgrade me to vip, I keep messing up and the server has enough admins already.

You know you messed up, so I'm not going to grill you for it. You've been admin long enough. Before you take action, always !who / /who / sm_who someone so that this doesn't happen in the future.

If you don't want to be admin anymore, you can downgrade to VIP yourself via the store. This isn't even that big of a deal, so your admin isn't going to be removed forcefully.

https://hellsgamers.com/topic/79185-new-admin-training-guide-for-jailbreak-servers/

https://hellsgamers.com/topic/79186-new-admin-training-guide-for-csscsgo-servers/

Reviewed.