Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

unbanned Methlands Unban Request

Methland

Hi, my name is Methland, some of you may remember me, others of you, im probably new to you. Anyways, im here today to ask to be unbanned from your servers and honestly, I dont know exactly where to make my unban request. But to start off, I would like to say I have changed greatly and would like to come back into your servers and your Zombie Survival servers on Garrys Mod. The reason why I was banned was for using excessive racism more then once and I had served several long bans for disrespect, rdm, etc... All I want is a unban now that I have had a year of PERP outside of this server since I was banned I feel like I have changed and I can come back and stay. To some of you, you have heard this promise too meany times but I can assure you I have not been banned from a gmod server in months and I usually come home and play PERP for hours each day and would like to pay on your servers some. If I am making this thread in the wrong place I apologize but honestly, im not sure where to make it because my ban was locked and I cant comment on it.

More details on my bans

https://hellsgamers.com/hgbans.php?sf=bname&so=contains&st=methland

I apologize for what I have done in the past and would like to start fresh and new

• Like 1