Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

STEAM_0:1:14335237 (ITS A TARP)

ITS A TARP

1. Your in-game name: ITS A TARP

2. Server that you were banned on: Jailbreak Source Server

3. The Banning admin: Banned by Admin 306Rouzbanian

4. Your Steam-Id: STEAM_0:1:14335237

5. Reason for ban: racism, didn't receive a warning, and didn't know racism wasn't allowed, said ****** which i've heard others say in the server multiple times. so uhh yeah =/

Edited by Moto

EDIT: Nevermind, saw the ban report, but that shouldn't be 46 months, more like 30 minutes, or you could've just you know, said something. That always works too.

EDIT2: Warnings help, if I wasn't doing it excessively, you warn the person and if they repeat, you ban. =/

Edited by ITS A TARP

Disrespectful how? If you don't mind me asking

2009-09-11 11:17:22 SOMEONE CHANGE THAT FAGS NAME. [HG] JAILBREAK #1 - HeLLsGamers.com | 100tic | FastDL ***NEW IP*** ba_jail_hellsgamers_superfinal

2009-09-11 11:17:10 HONESTLY. [HG] JAILBREAK #1 - HeLLsGamers.com | 100tic | FastDL ***NEW IP*** ba_jail_hellsgamers_superfinal

2009-09-11 11:17:09 FUCK YOU ******. [HG] JAILBREAK #1 - HeLLsGamers.com | 100tic | FastDL ***NEW IP*** ba_jail_hellsgamers_superfinal

2009-09-11 11:17:07 fa**** on CT stole my name. [HG] JAILBREAK #1 - HeLLsGamers.com | 100tic | FastDL ***NEW IP*** ba_jail_hellsgamers_superfinal

2009-09-11 11:14:51 SOMEONE STOLEMY FUCKING NAME. [HG] JAILBREAK #1 - HeLLsGamers.com | 100tic | FastDL ***NEW IP*** ba_jail_hellsgamers_superfinal

2009-09-11 11:14:39 THAT WAS A TARP. [HG] JAILBREAK #1 - HeLLsGamers.com | 100tic | FastDL ***NEW IP*** ba_jail_hellsgamers_superfinal

so... "SOMEONE CHANGE THAT FAGS NAME." and "FUCK YOU ******."

Seven connects, each of which I auto hit enter then 1 then 4. Honestly, I've never read your motd.

But if you wanna leave me banned for 46 months go for it, ultimately it's up to you, I just think it's unfair and that I should've received a warning, guess admins don't roll that way around here.

Seven connects, each of which I auto hit enter then 1 then 4. Honestly, I've never read your motd.

But if you wanna leave me banned for 46 months go for it, ultimately it's up to you, I just think it's unfair and that I should've received a warning, guess admins don't roll that way around here.

I suggested a unban, don't blame me.

WTF did you say tarp? You are an idiot man. No... guys, he knows the rules. He knows them very well. For shame. enjoy your 46 month ban(lol) or whatever.

You've seen get banned on the spot for saying derogatory things. Why am i wasting my time with this post AHHHHHH

Edited by Never trust a hippie

Tarp, if don't come here and demand a fairness when you broke one of the servers' main rules. We take racism really seriously. On the top of that, you should have at least show remorse and apologize to the clan as well as other players; this would have earn some consideration from staffs/councils to unban you. So 46 months ban is for you to learn ur lesson. You can swing by after a few months and change the way you request your unban, maybe staffs will have mercy for you imo.

If you get the SLIGHTEST complaint about any kind of speech that HG Staff or Council find offensive enough, find another server. I have popped into JB under diff names and seen you in there quite often. Learn to speak in a more mature stature than the majority (which is a crap load in there).

Unbanned.

Consider this your only warning.

Play safe and don't forget your helmet.

<3 Moto

Edited by Moto
i can not type sensibly

Searched Sourcebans & forum for the Steam ID, never seen anything posted or any bans on him before.

So, this is his only chance to stay clean.

If he has done stuff like this before, why are there no reports or bans executed on him?

Anyways, closing this drama.