Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Tips For Switching To Cs:go

buy a p250/cz (though i recommend the p250, but im only high dmg/low eagle so what do i know), not a deagle.

the deagle is extremely EXTREMELY powerful in some plays (i like it pushing outside on nuke 2nd round) but it isnt the go to for pistol eco anymore, p250 covers that with the headshot kill vs helmet and only costing 300 its possibly the greatest gift in the world

csgo also recently (well a few months ago at this point) got rid of shift-tap recoil reset so if youre used to that its time to unlearn

i cant really give high level rifle advice since i religiously buy awps in competitive but im sure someone has that covered

The shotting is different byt overalk it is the same game. Just find some guns you can hit with and deathmatch, deathmatch deathmatch.. I'll talk you sometime in ts to help as well and get yoy some skins.

Learn positioning, aiming, common spots the other team might be in, recoil control, smoking/flashing, map callouts, and all of that stuff.

The deagle used to be great. Now it's not so good in CS:GO. You should the P250/CZ-75 instead, because you're new, but the deagle is still a decent choice.

If you want to use the deagle, stand still for half a second then shoot 1 bullet, then continue moving to dodge enemy fire, repeat until they're dead or you want to retreat.

Try using different crosshairs, different crosshairs could improve your aim.

When I first switched to CS:GO, I had a difficult time learning the new mechanics, but now I'm decent.

You'll get better over time, like almost everyone else.

Try playing some deathmatch to improve your aim and stuff.