Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

not abuse Screech

HAL

1. Abuser name: SuperSkreech

2. Their Steam Id: STEAM_0:0:19747288

3. What server: Teamspeak

4. About what time: 10 minutes ago..

5. PROOF: iuC9xoa.png

6. Please tell us about the incident: So yesterday when screech dreamwrecked me for having him muted I thought that was it. However since Skay_ undreamwrecked me it is fine to dreamwreck me because I had him muted again. What I am mainly confused about is why I cannot have specific people who I do not want to associate with because of their attitude towards me muted. Originally he dreamwrecked me for having him muted, I have him muted because I dislike the way he treats me in ts3 calling me retarded and shit. I know that I have the right to ignore him, if he had something official to say he could address it via the forums or steam not teamspeak.

um, idk whether this should stay up considering he undreamwrecked me....

Edited by RedDevil6193
l2edit
  • Like 1

You were dreamwrecked because you would not stop reading/telling crappy pickup lines in ts. Other people in the channel said it was getting old. I told you to stop because you were going to far with it. So even after other people said it was getting old it took Michael Lin to tell you that I was telling you to stop your reply was "let me unmute him." If you don't get the point that you need to stop something when other people in the channel say so then I'm not going to play your "let me unmute him games". Skay didnt know what was going on when he removed the dreamwreck.

• Like 3

Really? Michael Lin told me that you were telling me to stop? Very Interesting....

uD6yDjZ.png

Well I guess based on biased people this report is not going anywhere. So like I said before I do not believe this should stay up considering you undreamwrecked me. Also (even though you are going to deny it) you did express that you dreamwrecked me in TeamSpeak because I had you muted, if you needed to tell me to stop you should have told someone else to tell me to stop, which no one else did (ESPECIALLY not Michael Lin). And on the next day after EvilTyler told Skay what happened from his perspective because he was there, and Skay Undreamwrecked me. I do not know any rule that says I cannot mute a member of leadership via teamspeak, therefor no action should have been taken against me.

Regardless, hide this thread it was fixed as I posted it on the forums almost exactly when he had undreamwrecked me. The point of this was to be undreamwrecked and nothing more, the only thing I can see happening through this is ironically negative for me considering im "challenging" leadership actions. SO AGAIN THIS REPORT SHOULD COME DOWN BECAUSE THE ACTION TAKEN BY SUPERSKREECH WAS LIFTED BY SUPERSKREECH.

Edited by HAL

Hush. When your'e asked to stop, then stop. I don't care if nobody else asked you to stop. Skreech did.

You got Dreamwrecked. Lesson learned.

If someone asks you to stop, then stop. You can cry foul all you want.

Please don't drag this out.. It only goes downhill from here if you do.

• Like 1