Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Suggestions For Perp

Tut

Tut's Suggestions for PERP to make people's gameplay bigger

Hey guys, it's me, Tut! I'm quite an old PERP Lite player, some of you may have played with me, or seen me having fun.

Alright, let's get started with this. During the past four months, I have been pretty bored and haven't had enough entertainment on the server. I will write down some suggestions, which, you might have already seen, though.

PERP Police Department Suggestion

There has been quite a lot of abusive, stupid and what not players who are gathering the requirement for i.e. Swat officer or police officer, but they don't really know how to rp as one.

In this case, I would strongly suggest to put at some kind, an Application Forum or a place, either on the forums or in-game, to apply or sign in to become aka police officer or police chief, still with the current requirements (Gametime, levels indeed). This would've help our server being more populated and basically bring the RolePlay back to PERP, which many of our gamers haven't been part of for a bit. Also, you might not need to apply or sign in to be Police Officer, as that's like when you're on probation in a real police force.

PERP Goverment related vehicle upgrades

Do you know the feeling, of driving the Tow Truck as a VIP Member? Yeap. It's textures, handling, speed and what not needs an upgrade. This isn't just for the Tow Truck, but also as for the Police chief, who needs a new cruiser, Secret Service which needs an unmarked cruiser, Fire department that needs at least two brands of emergency vehicles. The police officer vehicles seems well, but there are some job related vehicles, that, really need an upgrade.

EvoCity Bank improvements

Basically, what's the joy of standing inside of the bank of Evocity? There are a few benefits; Robbing it as a criminal every 10 minutes or so, business related property buying/selling and a deposit for your items, which you don't want in your inventory. What I think should be updated, is a new way to Rob the Bank. *It could be by robbing it as a team. *It could be that, you can only rob it as a team of atleast five people and must be an offical gang (Organization). *It could be a new area, i.e. Industrial, as there happens so much chaos inside city, i.e. crossfires and other irrelevant things. *it could be an upgrade of the bank itself (A new building). *It could be by adding a Code system in order to access the place, where the bank staff has the crates with $ollars (i.e. type an ammount between 1200 - 1350, then if you select 1250, it would either say: The code is Lower than 1250, or High than 1250 in the case if it should be higher than your selected number "1250".) *Despite the huge ammount of other benefits on the server/activities, then, the requirements to rob this bank wouldn't affect peoples' mad and angryness.

All comments are welcome, but with a side note of that, you may not break any of the forum rules/disrespect of any kind. The topic is still under construction. ...

I would -1 to the new group bank robbing. When there is one cop on and five people rob the bank he doesn't stand a chance.

At the same time a robber vs 2-3 SWAT stands no chance. In reality you do not see many solo robberies of banks, maybe stores. I think it'd be a cool idea

1) This would rather be a negative than a positive, having forum apps to be in a job? I don't really like it because it wouldn't make a difference really. People who troll as SWAT(not alot) will lose swat,(blacklist or ban) it wouldn't really matter. Doing this wont bring population to the server. To me if I were to join a server and actually like it yea Id probably do it or ill be really lazy and just go with regular cop.

2) We cant do much with perp. The most we can do with perp is fix the glitches and bugs in the game because of legal issues.

3) Team robberies really depend on players ability. Bank robberies are different thank home raids. Bank robberies are harder than home raids to be honest. The player can take the offensive (can be pretty devastating) or take defensive (this isnt recommended since cops can jump higher and run faster, 2 - 3 rounds is pretty much enough to take you down unless if its me and ijumbo duking it out). Home raids are probably easier since players get in each others ways alot.